Boobs are starting to look funky....

nicem815

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
So, my breasts started growing around 5-6 weeks. A lot. Needless to say, my husband and I were not upset about this lol!! But THIS week...the growing has tapered off but they looked SO VEINY when I got out of the shower. Have you seen Neighbors? The scene where she desperately needs to pump? Yeah, it reminded me of that.

Please tell me this is normal!!!

Yes Hun totally normal
Mine look like a map lol they started off with green & blue veins quiet now Im getting small reddish colour ones too lol x

lol! Okay GOOD TO KNOW! The changes in our bodies are crazy in the beginning because some of them are subtle and some of them pop up out of nowhere!!

I didn't really notice till OH said wow look at all them viens and I looked in mirror and was like what!!!! Lol that's probs why they so sore lol x

Yep. I also have lots of veins near my armpits. I'm getting lots of little bumps on my nipples, and my areolas are freaking huge!

Totally normal! My left has been a cup size bigger than the right for about 4 weeks now :(. I'm desperately waiting for the other to catch up.

lol at the veins being noticed by the hubby!

The areola being huge comments--YES!! That was another thing I noticed today. It freaked me out a little lol!!

@ one being larger than the other--I hope they balance out more soon! Hang in there lady! I'm sure it will happen soon!

Totally normal! My left has been a cup size bigger than the right for about 4 weeks now :(. I'm desperately waiting for the other to catch up.

I have this too and it's also my left breast! :haha:

Oh yes! It looks like my breasts have been weightlifting on steroids :haha:.
Mine started growing before I got my BFP- One of the wires bust out of my bra :cry:. Whenever I'm pregnant my breasts just go insane- pregnancy has taken my breasts up to a 34GG, I'm dreading what they'll be like after this one!

My boobs where so achey the last few weeks but now it's just my nipples that feel bruised! Feels like some one has been pinching them all day!

The title of this thread made me a giggle. My boobs and belly resemble an advert for AA route planner when im pregnant!

hahaha it made me laugh yesterday, too! I didn't know how else to put it, though!! haha @ the route planner!! This is my first pregnancy so I haven't seen any changes with my belly yet (just the TINIEST BUMP) but my boobs started growing right away.

Yep. I also have lots of veins near my armpits. I'm getting lots of little bumps on my nipples, and my areolas are freaking huge!

The little bumps... is this a pregnancy symptom?? I just started getting some around the outside of my nips, look like large random goosebumps. I'm ttc and testing tomorrow. I figured it was something unrelated and I was actually about to set up an appt to make sure I didn't have something wrong with my boobs

The little bumps... is this a pregnancy symptom?? I just started getting some around the outside of my nips, look like large random goosebumps. I'm ttc and testing tomorrow. I figured it was something unrelated and I was actually about to set up an appt to make sure I didn't have something wrong with my boobs

Hi JEss! I looked it up. This page says, "You may not have noticed the little bumps on your areolas before. But now these bumps, which are a type of oil-producing gland called Montgomery's tubercles, may become much more pronounced. Your breasts go through these changes in preparation for nursing your baby."

Source: https://www.babycenter.com/0_breast-changes-during-pregnancy_262.bc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"