• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Boobs are still sore after feed?

lanaross

Mom to Bella and Greyson
Reaction score
Ladies, my son has just arrived five weeks early on 8/20, latched right away and had maybe 6-8 good feeds but has been having issues with his feeding as he's too little and falling asleep.
I am pumping to get him some milk in NICU, I am at 30 ml every pump and it still looks like milk hasn't come in and it's a colostrum. I feel a light let down but no matter how long I pump and feed him my breasts are huge and heavy. I remember the feeling with my daughter and all it'd take is a one good feed, the luxury I don't have :cry:

So is this happening because I am still not getting milk or is it the pump or how do I empty this? The boobs are getting a little painful, nothing major but uncomfortable, heavy and hard to touch. How do I fix this? Wait for milk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->