Boobs hurt more at night?

Ethereal

Reaction score
Every morning I've been waking up in a panic because my boobs aren't hurting as much as they did the night before and then at night they get sore again. Freaks me out when I wake up thinking my symptoms are gone!

Anyone else getting this? :/

My nausea is always worse in the mornings.

Could possibly because they've been in a bra all day? I can't say I've ever noticed the difference in morning and night but the amount I've grabbed them to make sure they're still sore is insane!

Mine only hurt at night with d's2 they barely hurt at all this time and I've had a scan everything was fine x

I'm the same mine are always more softer in the morning then by night time solid as a brick. Lol. Xx

Bra or no bra makes no difference. They hurt during the day if I knock or grab them (yeah I do that just to make sure, too) but at night they just hurt all the time and are way firmer! Glad I'm not alone:)

I'm the same as you; and I relate it to bra because I don't sleep with my bra on, so I thought maybe because of bra they hurt so much at night especially when I take it off. As for nausea, I'm the same as well; I wake up so much nauseated, and I continue so till like 6 pm where nausea becomes somehow mild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->