Boobs leaking again after 3 months??

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Ok, so I'll keep this plain and simple..
My LO- I was 11 days late for AF with him, 4 negative tests, then 1 positive..
Had an oopsie last month, now 4 days late, sickness, cramping, tiredness, 2 negatives so far.....
However past few days my boobs have been leaking but I've pushed it off as spillages from a drink or something... But today I noticed it and squeezed and yep! they're leaking alright... lol.

My milk completely dried up after 2 months, so 3 months ago was the last time I had milk production. He has been FF since.... Now whether or not is is a sign that I could be pregnant... my question is, how could I go about bringing my supply back? I've started pumping again every 2 hours and theyre feeling heavier now, and I know of fenugreek too..

All advice is welcomed :) thank you

:flower:
xxx

I Sure hope someone answers this because I am having the exact same problem except I'm having headaches, mood swings, etc i'm on the depo and didnt think it was possible to get pregnant on the depo i've been reading and it says it can be normal to leak even after drying up some people have put they leak the rest of their life! I didnt with my first ever so this is a new experience hopefully you get an answer soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->