boobs leaking milk..

A.J

Mummy to RubyLeigh.
Reaction score
hello ladies,
so this month, we gave up trying, i didnt work out my ovalution date + we just did it when we wanted to rather than feeling we had to..
and yesterday (while i was in a hot bath) i noticed my right boob was leaking milk, im due the witch on the 26th december, could i be pregnant? has anyone else had this :) xx

I see by your pic you already have a little one,did you breastfeed and for how long?I only ask because I breastfed my little one until she was 13months,she's now 17months and I sometimes leak a little coming up to my time of the month.

yeah my little girl is 20months. i only breastfed her until she was 2 months, and this has never happened before when coming up to the witch thats why i wondered if i could be pregnant, as it totally confused me lol

I'm able to squeeze some colostrum out right before my period as well. From what I've read it's normal to be able to do that.

I was just asking about this yesterday lol. I had this happen, and in my right breast as well. I guess it's normal but I have never in my life seen it before. I don't have any children/haven't breastfed so I didn't understand. But I did read that it was normal, as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->