Boobs not as sore as they have been....

staycb01

Reaction score
I know that sounds so silly - but I'm worried that my boobs aren't as sore as they have been. I read that sometimes Pregnancy symptoms can come and go during the 1st tri, but I want to hear it from ladies that are actually experiencing it! Am I crazy for worrying about this?

Your certainly not crazy, I worried about this too, my boobs weren't sore for long at all, by week five they felt fine.

It is true that symptoms do come and go, they have for me through out my pregnancy. Try not to worry (I know it's really difficult) but try your best to enjoy your pregnancy.

Congratulations! :flower:

My bbs are more sore some days than others, I wouldn't worry xxx

I was worried about the same thing! Mine were very sore for a couple weeks, and now that I'm close to 8 weeks, they've suddenly stopped hurting as much.... I guess it's just normal. :)

My BBs were sore for a few weeks and faded off around 7/8 weeks and never came back!

I think it's normal. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow and my boobs haven't been as sore for several weeks now, and I've had great ultrasounds since then. My morning sickness has even started to show signs of improving the last few days, after being unbearable for weeks, which I've also heard is normal for a lot of women. I say kick back and enjoy the relief! :thumbup:

Yup, its fine. They come and go. I remember once when I was 7w with ds and I was hysterical because my boobs didn't hurt. Lol. But it came back. They have hurt the ENTIRE TIME this pregnancy. Its weird. Lol

Thanks so much ladies! You sure know how to make a girl feel better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->