Boobs

Layla

Reaction score
I was at baby and toddler group today and my boobs started to tingle, my nipples felt really funy and i kept checking to see if i had leaked through my top or something.

Since then they have not stoped, they feel fuller and are realy tingley, is this a good thing?

Should i start wearing pads just in case, im paranoid i will leak everywhere while im out, such a strange feeling

x

lol i keep checkin mine now too i would wear some just when u go out to be on the safe side i do lol

i dont like it lol it feels so strange!

i have to remind myself to constantly check my belly too, all my mat cothes are starting to ride up.

Today i was walking home and noticed my belly felt cold, didnt think much of it as my coat wont do up, but after a while i did rub my belly, only to find my top had riden up and my trousers had ridden down so my belly was out on show to everyone lol i could of died! :blush:

x

I need to get some maternity tank tops to wear under shirts, because my tank tops do the same thing Layla!! I have to keep pulling them down under my shirt.. even now, I have a pink tank top and a black shirt that I bought last night over it (because it was too low cut for me), and the pink shirt under it is sitting on top of my belly!! :blush: I give up.. it can just stay there!

But sorry, my tata's haven't done anything yet so I am no help. They didn't even ache when I first got pregnant! The only thing thats has changed about them is the size :shock: !!

my nipples used to burn from time to time, it was agony sometimes, mw was mystified as to what caused it but it stopped as soon as DD was born and never had it since(was v v v bad in early preg, used to come on 4-5 times a day)

i cant decide wether mine burn or not, its so hard to describe, its like someone is holding an ice cude on them, cold but hot at teh same time, makes no sense does it lol

x

it makes sense to me i havent had it this time around though i did have it with my 1st was horrible lol
as for the tops riding up i have same problem lol

Shame, when is your due date, are you near me?

Were you early on your other babies?

x

my due date is december 27th but as i have c-sections they will book me in at bout 38 weeks

layla, wen i leaked, my nipples went hard then tingly :blush: if thts any help!

My nipples were hurting last night kinda tingling too how strange!
x

when mine were bad it was agony, only thing that helped was applying pressure and trying to keep warm(sounds odd i know!) if i went from cold to hot it used to get really bad

thats what i have to do muffin, sounds odd but holding them tight and warming them up really helps lol

x

:rofl:sorry had to laugh it sounded so funny---but what i have done to avoid that is wear longer shirts === cause i was always nervous about showing naked belly :hugs::rofl:besides i know when i get cold my belly gets super hard and hurts---so i try my best to avoid it by covering it as much as i can

i dont like it lol it feels so strange!

i have to remind myself to constantly check my belly too, all my mat cothes are starting to ride up.

Today i was walking home and noticed my belly felt cold, didnt think much of it as my coat wont do up, but after a while i did rub my belly, only to find my top had riden up and my trousers had ridden down so my belly was out on show to everyone lol i could of died! :blush:

x

this mite make me sound really thick as this is my 2nd child (cant really remember from 1st one.) but are you supposed to start leaking milk before baby comes? cos if you are, mine haven yet and i've only got 11 days to go?!!!

this mite make me sound really thick as this is my 2nd child (cant really remember from 1st one.) but are you supposed to start leaking milk before baby comes? cos if you are, mine haven yet and i've only got 11 days to go?!!!

dont worry some people do some people dont and others only get colustrom and some get very little and on occasions while others get lots--- for me i had a lot at bedtime say 4 months on but now it has basically stopped i dont get it anymore but if they were squeezed or something i would get some--- --besides lots of people dont get them until after baby is born anyway---

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->