Boobs!

jerryjo

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Anyone else not actually like how their boobs have changed?
I'm 7+4 and they look odd sizes, one nipple seems bigger than the other and just full and swollen not actually nice!!!!??? xx

Well, my breasts have always been different sizes! They are still so, but not quite as noticeably to me. My breasts have just gotten so huge... I thought I would really enjoy getting bigger boobs, and my OH certainly loves them... but I went from C to E cup and I'm only 12 weeks! They are so huge and heavy.. uncomfortable! Your breasts are going to keep changing, though so just give them a chance to get caught up to each other. I never minded my different sized breasts (about a cup and a half difference), but I can see how that suddenly happening would be upsetting! They'll likely even out! :hugs:

I am already an E cup, went up to a G!!!! cup last time! hoping they dont get that big, as now I have some slightly loose skin on them, but thankfully due to their size they dont really sag, but I hate my nipples, they get big and horrible :( and are currently purple and yellow! SEXY!

I quite liked my boobs til my pregnancy when they were sore all the time, then i bf for 18 months and ended up with totally different boobs! They are about two cups different and well, mainly, point to the ground :/ luckily i don't particularly care i have always dressed modestly and i feel they are that way because of my baby so fair enough :) i don'tanticipate it improving with this baby but i can see for someone who wears bikinis or something it would be quite distressing

So odd boobs at beginning of pregnancy is normal! My nipples are defo different sizes!! Ha ha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->