boobs

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i have a question,

when did everyones boobs start to leak?

mine havnt leaked yet and im nearly 27 weeks but a friend of mine asked if they had started leaking yet and i said no,why?
and she said that when she was as far gone as me she said hers wouldnt stop.

is it just everyone is different?

thanks for reading x

Mine only get crusties on them but never actually drip. Both of my sisters said there's didn't even do that, until after they had the baby. I think that Aqua's didn't leak until she was full term as well.

I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and this hasn't happened to me "yet" (knock on wood). I think that it is different for everyone.

oh so hopefully i get away with it until baby is here.

im not breast feeding but im guessing ill still have a little bit of milk.
will i need breast pads?

I started leaking at 24 weeks. My MW said that was normal, and that it was normal not to leak. Everyone is different, so don't worry about it. Trust me when I tell you that you are not missing anything! :)

I think everyone is different, mine started to leak about a week ago.

I have leaked a couple of times during this pregnancy, starting a few weeks ago.

Last time I didn't leak at all though and had plenty of milk :)

If you give them a gentle squeeze you will probably see abit of milk come out, lol.

With my 1st, Mikey, my boobs didn't leak until he was born and then it was only a little bit.

This time I don't know if it will start earlier. I wouldn't worry hun, it's individual.

Mine started leaking but 2/3 weeks ago when i was around 26 weeks, it wasn't much at all, maybe a few drops over a week or two not enough to wear a pad. But they haven't leaked this last week at all. I wouldn't worry.

Mine started very early on at about 19 weeks I think (not that I remember now) but for lots of people it doesn't start till just before or sometimes after they have their baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->