Book club

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Tell me if its a stupid idea but i was thinking the other day it might be good to have a little bnb book club?

Very fun! Let's do it!
I halfheartedly attempted to organize a group read of The Red Queen and The White Queen last June...but, um, still haven't read them myself... :blush:
I would love to join in and discuss books, though.
Any particular reads in mind?

im not sure really, i was thinking id read hunger games next but not sure if others will have already read it as apparently its not as new as i think it is haha x

I have read that trilogy, but I would be happy to join in a discussion of it. I think it's a great story and has plenty of really interesting themes to chew over together! :) Plus it could be quite fun to compare the first book and the movie! :)

I've just started the second :) will be happy to discuss to :)

I'd be happy to join. We could start with Hunger Games and maybe throw in a few suggestions of books each as well. We could use a poll to decide what book to read next...or something similar.

Yeh definitely, then we'll all be reading stuff we wouldn't have otherwise read. Love that idea! I'm just waiting to borrow the first book :)

Very fun! Let's do it!
I halfheartedly attempted to organize a group read of The Red Queen and The White Queen last June...but, um, still haven't read them myself... :blush:
I would love to join in and discuss books, though.
Any particular reads in mind?

I thought I remembered that! I've still only read the Red Queen :haha:

I'm really late!! is this still happening? because I'd LOVE to join!! I've been wanting to join a book club for some time now, and what better way than to join a mommy book club!! :)

I haven't read any of The Hunger Games, but I'd love to!! :thumbup:

I'm really late!! is this still happening? because I'd LOVE to join!! I've been wanting to join a book club for some time now, and what better way than to join a mommy book club!! :)

I don't think it ever happened, despite our best intentions, but I am absolutely game for a book club. In fact, that might get this section going!
If we could start it in General Chatter, then move it over here, that might attract enough to get some momentum going.
And the Hunger Games would be a great series to start with.
I am heading out on vacay soon, but I will happily join in/help organize. :)

I don't think it ever happened, despite our best intentions, but I am absolutely game for a book club. In fact, that might get this section going!
If we could start it in General Chatter, then move it over here, that might attract enough to get some momentum going.
And the Hunger Games would be a great series to start with.
I am heading out on vacay soon, but I will happily join in/help organize. :)

WOO!!! Lets get this thing going then!! :D I'll go ahead and pop over to general chatter and start the thread for members. I'd absolutely love some help organizing. Hopefully this will take off :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Girls some of us have created a bnb book group in Goodreads website and we read a book each month. Maybe check that out. If you join Goodreads and then add me I can invite you to the BnB book group xx

Girls some of us have created a bnb book group in Goodreads website and we read a book each month. Maybe check that out. If you join Goodreads and then add me I can invite you to the BnB book group xx

Oh that sounds great!! I'd love to join!

Oh! And I would like to add you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->