Book on pregnancy

Cat811

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've just found out I'm pregnant, and was wondering if anyone can recommend a good book that covers all the essentials for during pregnancy!

Thanks,
Cat x

I LOVED Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy. I didn't want to read all the books that tell you all the bad stuff that can happen, because i worry about that stuff enough. The Girlfriends Guide told all about the crazy stuff that happens to your body, in a humorous way.

I've heard that that was a good book from a lot of sources. I have "the mother of all pregnancy books" and was told NOT to get what to expect when expecting... too full of scary stuff. Good luck and welcome

I was going to buy one but there is so much information and advice on the internet and on here!

I'm still going to get the OH the Haynes Mannual to Baby when I'm past 12 weeks!!

BEST BOOK EVER ---> What to Expect When You're Expecting: Revised Edition (Hardcover) by Arlene Eisenberg

This book has answered so many of my questions and has helped me A LOT through my pregnancy in terms of helping me understand what my body is/will go through and the different things to look out for etc.

I like what to expect when you're expecting and best friends guide to pregnancy. I also like Your pregnancy week by week by Glade B. Curtis, it tells you what your baby weighs each week and how big it is :D and has illistrations of how your baby looks. I've had a few pregnancy books but those were my favourite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->