Book Swapping Club

P

pinkmummy

Anyone interested in a book swapping club.

What would happen is people would post about books they have read and what they thought of it. People can then request to read that book if they don't have it and you could post it to them and get something off them in return?

Anyone interested? xx

I think thats a great idea...to bad I live in Canada..and postage would be WAY expensive from here to there lol

yeah, if postage from here to there cost less i'd definitely be up for it!
it sucks living so far from where the majority on here live!

great idea! :) hope you get lots of takers! :)

just remember not to give out person information like addresses on the thread because it is open to the public :)

great idea though, one that was though of in the past but never took hold.

ive got tonnes of books id be happy to post out xx

I think it can#t be too high a postage. at least in europe ? . and anyway as logn as it isnt done too often it should be alright :)(I've got english books of course)

id be interested,

I like crime/murder type books

I'd very interested in this, i love books and read one at least every week xxx

ill start with what ive got lol ive got most of the patricia corwell(scarpetta) books...some james patterson, tess gerritson, karin slaughter,alex cava..i only really read crime/thriller kind of fbi stuff serial killers and all that ...purely fiction though not factual...anyone want a lst by any author ill be happy to post them

im reading angels and demons atm and its ace!!!

i might be interested in this, ive got anuff books here to be the public library! x

Ok, well what I think will be best is to make a seperate thread for people to post what books they have. Then people can contact them directly and request a book. That person can then change their post to say if one of their books is currently 'posted' and then change it when they recieve it back?

im interested i love my rel life books, :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eeeeee I forgot all about this! I will start another thread where people can post what books they have for swap then people who are interested in the books can contact the person by PM and arrange it through each other xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->