Booking in results

Elizdia

Reaction score
I'm 12 weeks pregnant now and had my booking in app last Tuesday (blood test and urine sample) but i haven't yet got my results. Does anyone know how long this takes, or even if you actually get any results if all is ok?

Thanks
x

Well, at my doctor's office.. They don't call you unless something comes up abnormal. So I didn't get any calls. :)

Thanks Samantha, i hope thats the reason they haven't called me!
x

Yeah if everything's normal they don't usually contact you. I had mine on Monday 7th and haven't heard anything, so I'm sure everything is ok :)

With dd I was just told at next appointment. I'd assume if anything came up they'd ring you though.

What booking appoint is that? Is it the midwife one? I have mine in a couple of weeks and dont really know what to expect... the doc at my 'hello, I am pregnant' appointment didnt take any bloods or urine? xx

What booking appoint is that? Is it the midwife one? I have mine in a couple of weeks and dont really know what to expect... the doc at my 'hello, I am pregnant' appointment didnt take any bloods or urine? xx

It's a midwife appointment, normally between 8-12 weeks and they'll take all your details (medical and lifestyle type questions) and take a urine sample and blood tests. Sometimes they'll book you in for your scan at that appointment, though where I live now they sort that out earlier.

Ah ok, my midwife does booking appointments at home now, think i will be just under 8 weeks when I have mine... thanks for letting me know, I can be prepared now x

My gp surgery you can ring and ask for the results, but usually they would ring you if they needed to tell you anything. X

I think it works on a 'if you don't hear from us all is fine' basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"