Books

i think my biggest recommendations would be either Karen Rose (crime thriller) or Kelley Armstrong (hands down- the BEST supernatural books i've ever read)

the first Karen Rose is called Don't tell (i think- it should be about someone called caroline if so)
and the first Kelley Armstrong is called Bitten.

I'm currently on number 2 of the Jack Reacher books- gonna take me a while as there are alot of them.

i love reading- always have a book on the go. x

Creep really is an excellent read i could not put it down i finished it yesterday and waiting for the follow on book freak to arrive i really hope its on my doormat when i get home

i think my biggest recommendations would be either Karen Rose (crime thriller) or Kelley Armstrong (hands down- the BEST supernatural books i've ever read)

the first Karen Rose is called Don't tell (i think- it should be about someone called caroline if so)
and the first Kelley Armstrong is called Bitten.

I'm currently on number 2 of the Jack Reacher books- gonna take me a while as there are alot of them.

i love reading- always have a book on the go. x

Ive got dont tell on my kindle saw it in wh smiths when i was being mosey for some ideas lol. Going to read that one after

Creep really is an excellent read i could not put it down i finished it yesterday and waiting for the follow on book freak to arrive i really hope its on my doormat when i get home

Im liking creep so far. Going to have a few hours tonight reading

I loved Bared To You. Tonight I'm starting the second book, Reflected In You.

I've just started forbidden by kelley armstrong- it's a little novella that I hadn't realised existed- was a little bit excited when I realised...

Karen Rose books are good. Also a fan of James Patterson, Lee Child and Linwood Barclay. They are all crime/thriller genre.

I second and third Kelley Armstrong Books! I LOVE her Women of the Otherworld series!
Game of Thrones series is also awesome!:thumbup:

After everyone talking about this i've decided to buy it, it sounds fab, can't wait to read it when it gets here, I found it for 1.99 on ebay so got it for a decent price xx

read quarter of the book so far very interesting

ive just started the 2nd its just as good x. hope your still enjoying creep

what's creep about? (obv without giving anything away for those that are reading it)

ive just started Wool by hugh howey, i picked it up in sainsbury's earlier x

It's about a professor who has an affair with her student then ends it and basically how he reacts to it its a really good thriller

I'm reading 'The fault in our stars' by John Green.
I like emotive books, laughing or crying, I found this on amazon and its the only 1 I've seen with 5/5 stars! The reviews looked fab so I downloaded it last night.
Its about a teenager Who has cancer....I'm only a couple of pages in and I've giggled a few times!

I'm loving this thread- no one I know well reads in real life- so it's nice to talk books for once x

I used to hate reading but when i got pregnant with DD i read a lot cus i never went out and was glued to me bed lol. I did lack with reading when pregnant with my son cus was to tired but ive really got into it again wish i could read more in day but i do like playing my xbox to lol

I'm not great with video games- they frustrate me lol! Have always loved to read though. - there's a few books I'm after coming out soon (a mary burton in 9 days, and I think the last darkness rising book is out in april, and karen rose should realise stevie and clay's book around easter- I can't wait!)

Ridiculously excited- I should be ashamed but I'm not- I'm noting titles from this thread though- has anyone got anything else the recommend? X

I like Gone series by Micheal grant they are good

I've just finished one of Martina Coles books and loved it, before I got my kindle I bought a couple books by Martina Cole and Karin slaughter so I'm trying to read those I also love the Sookie Stackhouse series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->