Books

What's the gone series about? I love the sookie stackhouse books!
I'm recommending wool to everyone (its by hugh howey) has just come out I think.
It's really really good x

No one I know reads either. I'm sad I spend my lunch hour reading everyday

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_(novel_series)

Here u go

Marie V Snyder books, Poison study, Magic Study and Fire Study are a really good set too.
OOOH!! Thomas Emson, Vampire Trilogy is REALLY good too

I still need to read the hunger games trilogy. I did have the books and still in seal lol but ive gave them my mum now cus i had the kindle fire for chrimbo so will have to get them to

Has anyone read the Deadly Creatures series. The commercials for it look great.

Sorry. Its the Beautiful Creatures series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

on chapter 18 of creep now I want to go sleep as in tired but think I will read one mire chapter

ah yes i really want to read beautiful creatures!
that's going on my book list!

I'm currently reading Body double by Tess Gerritsen, I am really enjoying it, I havent read a crime book for a little while as there's been a few other books out that have interested me but crime is my favourite and now I remember why I love it so much fab book so far :)

Ive not really read much last few days probably about 6 more chapters. My dad as been taken into hospital so its been abit busy

Rise of the Governor and Road to Woodsbury are good novels from Walking Dead

MummyLove, I've got Hunger Games trilogy on my computer, as well Girl with Dragon Tattoo trilogy. I'll be able to email them over in Mobi form for the kindle. (Or anyone else?).

In Center Parcs atm so would have to wait until Fri night/sat

I was gonna download them but i dont know how to put them on my kindle lol

So loving this book *creep* cant believe how someone could do to someone that he used to have a fling with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->