Booster or real bfp??

SarahC14

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I need opinions on whether the line on my Wandfos is real or a result of the HCG boosters I took. Here is the timeline:
9/24: 20,000 HCG at 9pm
9/29: 2500 HCG booster 11 am
10/2: 2500 HCG booster 8pm
10/5: 2500 HCG booster 8pm
I've been testing every day since the 10/5 booster and the line has pretty much stayed the same. I thought it looked a little darker yesterday, but today it's no darker than the test before yesterday. It's not super light, but not nearly as dark as the control, either. I'm using Wandfos. I don't get bloodwork until Sunday and I'm just looking for some opinions...is it still the booster or could this be real???

Hello!

I've read that it takes 1 day to metabolize every 10,000 HCG. For example, I just took a 10,000 HCG shot last night, so I should be clear of the shot by Oct 22, 10 days later.

In previous cycles I have gotten false positives 12 days after the shot. I am a slow metabolizer. :wacko:

That being said, if it's the booster the line usually gets fainter and fainter until it's gone. If your line keeps getting darker it could very well be a positive.

I know that wasn't a definitive answer, but I hope it helped.

Thanks! The line hasn't really gotten darker or lighter, it's just stayed pretty consistently light. I figured if it's a real bfp then the first tests were mostly booster and a little real hcg and the later tests are mostly real hcg and a little leftover booster, but the net result is still the same?? I guess I'll know in a few days...

Half life is 24 hours so you would decrease by half each day so you would still have about 20 from booster today. Do you have a progression shot? fingers crossed this works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->