Boots cheapie tests

rachieroo

2 Girls, 1 boy, 2 pmps.
Reaction score
How reliable are the boots version of ics?

I done one yesterday when I got home from work and there seems to be a shadow of a line and then I done one this morning with fmu and the line is slightly more noticeable but not enough to convince me

So was wondering how reliable they are and do the have a reputation for false positives? Xxx

Hi, I'm sorry i have never used these tests but didnt wanna read n run. Hope sum1 can help. Xo

Never used these tests but false positives are rare - or so I thought

I actually picked them up yesterday as i bought my digis but they are 5.for 7.50 here so way too expensive.
Will be interested tho in how they perform. They look like ic but green.

Have u taken 1 yet today?

Never tried them but really hope it is the start of something xx

I deleted them, otherwise my phone's gallery would just be full of pt pictures lol.

thank you though.

Just took another today, I can't really deny it. Picture isnt great but there is a very visible, purple line.

20160313_185507.jpg

I am officially 1 week late for af but went to Dr's on Friday and he said that it is sometimes too early for even sensitive tests at this point which makes me feel a bit better x

I would invest in a better test for a bit more clarity so youbinow for sure what's happening x

Theres definitely a line on it so i would do a frer if i was you & i think you'll get a good line now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->