Boots Detox

Mynxie

Reaction score
I bought one today. Strawberry flavour.... You add it to water and drink it throughout the day. Other than that, you don't really do anything, you still eat and stuff...

so...does anyone kno if this stuff actually works? - I really hope it does! I have 4 weeks to get to look fab....

I havent heard hun but it does no harm I guess:shrug:

whats in 4 weeks btw?

never heard of it! is it pricey?

It's £13.50 - so a bit pricey IMO but not really.

It's hubbys friends wedding in 3 weeks time... not looking forward to it if I'm honest. They ignore us most of the time....

Sorry, is it meant to be a weight loss product?
De-tox over here refers to something that is supposed to flush toxins out of your system. Your system already does that on its own, and using these products (especially if they are like laxatives and colonics) is considered controversial here. Lots of people swear by them, but there is no scientific evidence that they work, and in fact, plenty of scientific evidence that they disrupt your natural processes, electrolytes, etc.
It sounds like you are taking more of a meal substitute?
Here's the thing to remember: if you are trying to lose weight there is ONLY ONE thing that works: burning more calories than you consume. A meal substitute can work if it's helping you cut down calories (as long as it's reasonable for your body), but you can get the same effect for free by simply watching your portion size and getting proper exercise - easier said than done, I know:)!
I doubt the meal replacement is doing any harm, except to your pocketbook.
I would double check that it isn't one that says "thermogenic". Those are supposed to use chemicals like caffeine to artificially rev your metabolism and the jury is out on how good they are for your body.

It's £13.50 - so a bit pricey IMO but not really.

It's hubbys friends wedding in 3 weeks time... not looking forward to it if I'm honest. They ignore us most of the time....

:hugs: I'm sure you'll look great but us girls all do it:dohh: go to the wedding and knock em dead:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->