Boots hcg - afternoon of 9DPO

Just because…. 13 DPO woohoo! Has anyone had internal scan at about 8 weeks - do they give you a due date or do you get another at about 12 weeks for that?

E2FF25F1-A30F-48F1-BE49-8FDD58A081AB.jpeg

Just because…. 13 DPO woohoo! Has anyone had internal scan at about 8 weeks - do they give you a due date or do you get another at about 12 weeks for that?

View attachment 1112232

I had an internal at 8 weeks at a private clinic they told me what my due date was roughly but more accurate at 12 weeks, huge congratulations xx

I had an internal at 8 weeks at a private clinic they told me what my due date was roughly but more accurate at 12 weeks, huge congratulations xx
Thank you & Thanks for your reply. So excited!

Congratulations ❤️ I'm 14 dpo today so we're due date twins yay! Happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations ❤️ I'm 14 dpo today so we're due date twins yay! Happy and healthy 9 months x

aww lovely! When is your first scan? Mines is 28th nov. Are you in uk or another part of the world? You too x

aww lovely! When is your first scan? Mines is 28th nov. Are you in uk or another part of the world? You too x

We've booked a private for 30th November. Our NHS one is 3rd Jan. I'm in UK, are you? X

We've booked a private for 30th November. Our NHS one is 3rd Jan. I'm in UK, are you? X

Yes me too, 28th nov for the around 8 weeks one (this is only because I’ve been under fertility it’s an internal scan or probably wouldn’t have been given an 8 week one. No clue when my 12 week one will be yet. I’d imagine end of dec/beginning Jan.

Congratulations again

regarding scan at 8 weeks they would usually just do it on your tummy. The only time I’ve had internal is b4 7 weeks.

I had a internal scan at 6+1 weeks with my youngest due to bleeding. Saw him and his little heart fluttering and because of the bleeding they booked me in again at 8+1 weeks and that was just a abdominal scan no internal needed.

But everybody is different so please don’t be alarmed if they do choose to do it internally.

good luck

Congratulations again

regarding scan at 8 weeks they would usually just do it on your tummy. The only time I’ve had internal is b4 7 weeks.

I had a internal scan at 6+1 weeks with my youngest due to bleeding. Saw him and his little heart fluttering and because of the bleeding they booked me in again at 8+1 weeks and that was just a abdominal scan no internal needed.

But everybody is different so please don’t be alarmed if they do choose to do it internally.

good luck

I’ve had many fertility appts over the last 2 years as have been on clomid so many internal scans over the last 6 months also. That’s the only reason they are giving me an internal can, it gives a better scan I think anyway though they won’t be able to see much they will be able to identify what they need to. I cannot wait!! So excited!! 3 weeks to wait though!!

Hey ladies, it’s me again. 15 weeks tomorrow. These photos were 12 + 6. Intrigued about the “nub theory” or any other one. I’m clueless. What do you think? Girl / boy or unclear?
Appologies if you’ve seen these, I’ve posted on a couple threads.

3CA96341-B7BA-449B-BB93-0FDBC21DEF89.png 38022D52-3BE0-4072-BB9F-72EFF5D506E0.png AD1938CC-CACF-4DBD-B68E-9D4D9D7D0D99.png 64D392DD-DF95-48BF-B5DF-302C8F451BC6.png

Hi, what is your due date? Hope your keeping well. I am 11th July. Have you looked at the nub theory or any others on your photos? Could be complete nonsense but it intrigues me. Lol

Lovely scan photos <3. By the way, I know it's late, but Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Lovely scan photos <3. By the way, I know it's late, but Congratulations!!! :happydance:
If you have a look at the photos on this post it’s this photo everyone says boy nub but same baby you think girl skull. Interesting haha. I’m so excited!

F07DF75D-A259-422C-969F-0E91CECBB3EB.jpeg

If you have a look at the photos on this post it’s this photo everyone says boy nub but same baby you think girl skull. Interesting haha. I’m so excited!

View attachment 1114076

I can see why they'd think :blue: for that one, but honestly it's way too early to even tell if those are boy parts or not lol. Just my opinion, I could be very wrong though. As I've said before, I'm no expert at this haha. Over the years though, I have seen a lot of early scans and that one does feel like a baby :pink: to me. I can't wait for you to find out! Do you have a scan scheduled just to find out gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->