Boots Own??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Younglutonmum, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Younglutonmum

Younglutonmum Mummy To Maya & Bump

I was just wondering of anyone uses Boots own range of wipes, nappies 7 baby wash/bath/oil etc

I'm just looking at ways to save abit of money & swapping to Boots own would save me quite abit but i'm worried about giving Maya a rash or something

We always use Johnsons bath products, Johnsons or Simple baby wipes & Huggies nappies

2. Charlotte-j

Charlotte-j Mum of 2.

i use boots expert baby lotion, and the head to toe wash
    its the best thing i've used on her, helps prevent dry skin and helps clear it up, where as other brands seem to make it worse

3. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

i dont use boots own brand but i do use asdas and tescos own, Had no problems so far.

i use asdas own wipes and sometimes use their nappies too. Saves quite abit money in the long run.

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we're like you - use johnson and avent products and pampers wipes and nappies, however when we're at my mums, which is quite often, she gets boots nappes and tbh i can't fault them. she also has in asda's little angels nappies and all asda bath stuff, and its excellent, maddi has never had a problem :)

5. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

I didn't like boots nappies but i found ASDAs to be good. I have used boots sensitive baby bath and seemed fine with my LO

xxx

6. littlelady

littlelady Well-Known Member

ive used boots own bath lotions they are quite good but still use johnsons never used nappies or wipes

7. ellasmummy

ellasmummy Well-Known Member

I use Johnsons bath products. Huggies or Pampers nappies but i LOVE Boots on wipes!! Pampers sensitive are my Fav but as they are expensive i only buy them when they are on offer. Boots on wipes are brilliant, never had a problem with them and they are buy 3 for £3. Thats an ongoing offer it never ends! Adds points to your advantage card aswel :D

8. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Yep i use boots nappies and wipes, but with wipes i tend to go with whichever is the best deal, my fav one's are Wilkinsons purple pack wipes they are £1.09 a pack and usually on BOGOF. Kieran has excema and they don't irritate his skin like most x

9. vicky

vicky Well-Known Member

buy boots wipes, unless find pampers or johnsons on offer, never had a problem with boots own stuff, never tried the nappies though tend to stick to the nappies i like for the kids

10. freckleonear

freckleonear Crunchy mummy

I often use Boots nappies, in my opinion they are as good or better than Pampers.

11. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I have used own brands from Boots and Sainsburys. In fact I have gone along with offers sometimes ...

Can't imagine theres any difference!

Like beans LOL you get tesco value ...tesco & heinz well I'd stay clear o fthe value but got for the tesco. Make sense?

lalala :lol:

12. glamgirl

glamgirl Mum of a beautiful Son

i recently tried boots nappies and im finding them very good...

13. Nat

Nat Well-Known Member

I don't like Boots nappies but the wipes are great. SIL swears by the nappies and hates the wipes. :lol: