Bored At Work Club FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! YEYYYY

can I join?! I'm not working though off sick with a lost voice... can't really teach!

:hi:

good morning! and thank goodness it is almost the weekend!

so what are everyone's plans for the weekend??

ooh, well i'm not on call which is fab....so will catch up on sleep....

also hope to have lots of :sex:!

thanks goodness - the fat guy next to me has gone to a meeting, so i can talk to you lot for the next 30mins!

what have you got planned for the w/end?

whereabouts are you ? UK?

Hi Natalie

welcome to BAW Club!!

Im babysitting friday and saturday night. Which is crap as DF is back tonight. No :sex: either for me since :witch: arrived yesterday.

Sunday Im doing sweet FA!!!!

Morning ladies :hi:

Welcome Natalie

:wohoo: its almost the weekend!! xx

I haven't got anything planned (apart from constant knicker - checking for :witch: obviously!!) :rofl: xx

Well it's 29 days until I get married, we are going to my other half's parents, I'm taking my family up there on sat... Sunday we are having pre-wedding photos done by our photographer. I am really hoping for nice weather... Oh and some :sex:

I'm in north hampshire..

Nicky - Lucky you!!! :rofl: Hope you get a :bfp: this month!!!

Well it's 29 days until I get married, we are going to my other half's parents, I'm taking my family up there on sat... Sunday we are having pre-wedding photos done by our photographer. I am really hoping for nice weather... Oh and some :sex:

I'm in north hampshire..

Ooo sounds great Natalie! I bet you're dead excited eh? x

Natalie - How exciting :dance::headspin: CONGRATS I bet you are sooo excited

I am very excited to be getting married to my perfect man, but my there are some severe family issues arised on Monday so a bit stressed, thats probably why I have lost my voice and have two wacking great big ulcers in my mouth.

But yes really looking forward to the day and I think he is as well:happydance:

Natalie - I bet everyone has said it I will anyway...... Don't forget that the day is about you and your OH nobody else.

Hope it works out hun

Natalie - I bet everyone has said it I will anyway...... Don't forget that the day is about you and your OH nobody else.

Hope it works out hun

THanks, it will do, we have Plan B on stand by... will have to wait until after sunday to see if I can sort it

natalie - Thank god for plan B!!! What do you teach ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->