born 1969 anyone with me..............

minted69

Reaction score
Trying ttc since mc in nov, didnt know how much i wanted this until then.
I speak to people and they say are you mad, dont you think your a little to old for this and so on. I have now decided not to say anything to anyone until i hopefully get my bfp.
So ladies this is a secret so shhhh, the only people that know are you lot hehe
xxxxx
:thumbup::winkwink:

i too was born in 1969. I had a surprise pregnacy earlier this year which resulted in a MC at 9+weeks.
Having already come to terms with the pregnancy we were all incredibly upset when I MC'd and as a family we decided that I would try. So I'm one full cycle into trying and have another couple of days before AF due. Did a test this morning but got BFN.

:shhh: I won't tell minted if you don't, I'm a 69r too :winkwink::haha::haha:

Thanks jax the secret is ours lmao.
creative relax and test tomorrow lol im only 6dpo and struggling
all the ladies deserve this so the time will come, we all just need to be patient.
xx

Lol jax,, touch me ages to spell that haha just jokin xx

Hey ladies, can I join as i'm a member of the 69 ers too!!

I'm 2dpo, and the wait is going to kill me. I know i'll get a BFN this month as I've never got a BFP when I've been looking for it iykwim. My BFP's have been almost surprises so i'm sure i'm out already. But i've got my hpt's at the ready. I'll prob start testing from 8dpo!! I've got 10 hpts so that'll be enough for this month.

Good luck to you all xx

hi guys I am 69 as well I would love to join :) I think I am 5DPO not sure because I normally ovulate day 10 but not sure if I did this month. Hope i did though:)

Hi Minted, Jax and Donna :) Hi vintage and creative:) Creative sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hey minted I was reading your post and I can totally relate I didn't know how much I wanted this either until we started trying and now I find myself thinking about how much I really want a baby with the love of my life.

Donna I hope the TWW passes quickly and has a big surprise in store :hugs:

I have decided not to say anything to anyone either until I have passed the 3-4 mth mark. Fingers crossed for all of us :hugs::dust:

On the question of MC I was reading research on improving the quality of eggs and I am thinking about doing a 40% calorie restriction diet in keeping with the recent study in mice and then in monkeys which found calorie restriction of 40% caused significant improvement in quality of eggs in older mice. Anyone have any thoughts on this idea?

Madeline xx

Damn I wish it had said to increase calorie intake!!! Well I need to go on a diet anyway, as not all that happy with myself at the mo so I suppose it would give me added incentive. Haven't seen the research but will go and have a look now. Thanks Madeline x

Mind if I join ladies? I'm also a 69'er. Starting to loose hope as nothing since mc on Nov. last year. I feel like we should still have a great shot at having a healthy baby still!!!

Mind if I join ladies? I'm also a 69'er. Starting to loose hope as nothing since mc on Nov. last year. I feel like we should still have a great shot at having a healthy baby still!!!

Hello, i am in the same boat mc in nov and now just waiting, seems to take ages.
i am on cd22 & 10dpo with bfn af due anyday now 21-24 cycles i hope, for a few months it was 19-48 cycles:cry:
Gl x

hey Donna that hilarious lol well I am the same if increased fertility matched with increased calorie intake then I would have a tribe by now lol.

Hi marathongirl and minted, I know its hard not to feel down about this whole process.. its frustrating...I am sitting here 6DPO into the TWW after my first mc and thinking how is this actually going to pan out for us..but lots of couples mc and lots of couples take time to conceive and go on to have a healthy pregnancy.

R u going to test again this month minted? I read that it takes a few days for HCG to appear in urine and sometimes longer depending on the sensitivity of the test.

Madeline xxx

Wow, what a great bunch of 69rs we are :thumbup::haha:

Donna, Madeline, Minted, Marathongirl, Vintage, Creative, :hugs: nice to be here with you girls :flower:

Thanks Madeline :hugs: must admit had a bit of a 'can't be ar*ed' attitude this cycle. DH has gone for his SA and results back any minute and then I'm back to my Dr's to be referred :thumbup:

way hay!!!!!! A group for us 69ers!!!! :thumbup:
I am a lovely 69 er, some of you may be familiar with me......ttc my last one (yeah right lol) with my OH. We have a 12 month old dd, his first, and I have 3 from previous marriage. This is month number 7/8 for us, stopped bf in sep, and havent used protection since but NOWT happening :wacko:
yet our dd took two, yes just two cycles in jul/aug 2010. So, I am losing a bit of weight, I now weigh 2 lbs heavier than when I got preggo in2010, having lost a stone. So, lets hope that helps!
I am 7/8 dpo at the mo, pos opk last sunday, and have already been poas like a mad woman, all bfn of course! I did say I wouldnt bother poas this month as I am going to spain in just under 3 weeks for a break, so thought that 'thinking' I wont be bothered if I dont catch this month would help, but no.....I am still symptom spotting like a boob and poas'ing every ten bloody seconds :dohh:
Excuse the essay, I can ramble on a bit :dohh:
Lets hope this thread is a lucky 69 one :thumbup:
Jo xx

hi Joanne congrats on the weight loss :) We r in sync I am 7DPO myself :) Wat day are you thinking of testing?

Madeline xx

CD2 today :happydance::happydance: bloody HATE CD1 feeling much better :thumbup:

Hey Jax!

Cool ! CD2 totally into that your on your way :) I am coming to the end of 8DPO and counting.. i totally know wat you mean about half ar*ed attitude this cycle. We did it day 8 and 9 or 10 of my cycle this month. I am just hoping for a normal cycle where I get AF following the mc that will make me feel sort of reassured that everything is ok :)

Fingers crossed for the SA results :hugs:

Madeline xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"