born 1969 anyone with me..............

Greetings Ladies,

I am new to this forum, also a 69er, and, I have one more secret -- I am single. With so little time left to find the right one, I decided (after a gut-wrenchingly painful thought process that took about 2 years) to try on my own.

Most of my stats were quite good, but my FSH was slightly elevated.

I had an IUI performed last tuesday 7/3/12, one week ago. The wait is killing me. I am on progesterone and estradiol suppositories - which I believe are making me very tired.

I had a lot of cramping the first 3-4 days after my IUI but this seems to have abated. I am not sure if that is a good or bad sign? Any thoughts? I am not due to go in for my blood test until the 17th - one more week.

It would be wonderful to have a place to track successful pregnancies at our age (and older!)

I was born Feb 69-- had a MMC in Dec 11 at 6 weeks, 1 day.

Yesterday, my doctor prescribed clomid, estradiol, and progesterone starting next cycle (3 months). My cycles are 30 day like clockwork...

I am taking: Folic acid, prenatals, DHEA, lugols iodine, myo inositol, fish oil, vitamin d3, baby aspirin

I was born Feb 69-- had a MMC in Dec 11 at 6 weeks, 1 day.

Yesterday, my doctor prescribed clomid, estradiol, and progesterone starting next cycle (3 months). My cycles are 30 day like clockwork...

I am taking: Folic acid, prenatals, DHEA, lugols iodine, myo inositol, fish oil, vitamin d3, baby aspirin

Miaculpa -- Good luck with your new protocol. Will you be doing an IUI or natural?

I just tested negative this morning (14 dpo). will have the blood test on Tuesday, but I don't know whether to hold out much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->