born 1969 anyone with me..............

Hi Ladies,
69 er here trying for no4. First negative try this month. Messed up cycle due to recent injection in back. Disappointed but will go on. what if I do not ovulate any longer? How can you know? Have u gone through any tests? Should I go and see my GP? Any of the ovulation tests are good for ladies of our age? Can u advise me what else to do, supplements to take etc? Thank you!
Baby dust to all of you!
Agi

Hi i'm a 65er! Just starting preconception with partner of 6 years plus, will be my 5th his 9th with loads of luck!!!!!

hi Joanne congrats on the weight loss :) We r in sync I am 7DPO myself :) Wat day are you thinking of testing?

Madeline xx

Hi Madeline :kiss:
Sorry for the late reply......havent been on much as been feeling a bit down, AF did arrive for me so I am currently cd4. OH also said he has a funny feeling our dd will be his only child which really upset me, but hey, its a very likely possibility. Hope all went ok for you this month xx
Jo

Jo, I know you're desperate for another little :baby: but if it's only 1 that'll be fine. I am an only child and just had the best time ever with my M&D we were like the 3 muskateers!!

Big hugs, try not to feel too disheartened :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies just got my BFP!!!! hoping this little one sticks although very early days as af not even due till saturday xx

Not sure what's going on now, did another test which was a bit darker and have plenty of symptoms. not going to test for a few days. we're going away tonight till tuesday will test wednesday if af hasn't shown up.

How's everyone doing? xx

hi jo no worries so sorry you have been feeling down.:hugs:

I am CD2 AF arrived and I know it sounds crazy but I was relieved it arrived I just wanted to feel normal again. Going to my first Chinese acupuncture session and chinese herbal treatment assessment tomoro...terrified about the needles now...infantile I know but thats the reality. It better b worth it!

Donna I am so sorry ...:hugs::hugs: wat is the latest? could it b good news after all?

hi MG how are u going?

hey to everyone else hope this month is successful :hugs:

Madeline xxx

hi jo no worries so sorry you have been feeling down.:hugs:

I am CD2 AF arrived and I know it sounds crazy but I was relieved it arrived I just wanted to feel normal again. Going to my first Chinese acupuncture session and chinese herbal treatment assessment tomoro...terrified about the needles now...infantile I know but thats the reality. It better b worth it!

Donna I am so sorry ...:hugs::hugs: wat is the latest? could it b good news after all?

hi MG how are u going?

hey to everyone else hope this month is successful :hugs:

Madeline xxx
GoIng well thanks Madeleine. I'm currently 5dpo not reading into anything and just trying to stay positive. That's great that you are trying the Traditional Chinese Medicine!! I have done all of that and feel it has helped immensely with getting my body ready. Still no sticky bean but I know it is all good. Let me know how you get on tomorrow!!:hugs:

hey MG i really think thats the best state of mind to be in:) :hugs: I had to give myself big talking to and have calmed right down about the whole thing now. I am just not going with the process and letting it happen.

Its great to hear you had a good experience with acupuncture and chinese herbs thats encouraging. I had my first session today, was terrified about the needles lol Didn't feel them going in just felt a few coming out kind of like nerve pain. Otherwise totally fine :) he said I have weak kidneys so the needles went in my lower back. So I should see improvements in my overall health in one cycle according to him.

how is the running going? Are you training for any upcoming marathons?

hi to everyone hope you are all doing well xxx :hugs:

Madeline xxx

hey MG i really think thats the best state of mind to be in:) :hugs: I had to give myself big talking to and have calmed right down about the whole thing now. I am just not going with the process and letting it happen.

Its great to hear you had a good experience with acupuncture and chinese herbs thats encouraging. I had my first session today, was terrified about the needles lol Didn't feel them going in just felt a few coming out kind of like nerve pain. Otherwise totally fine :) he said I have weak kidneys so the needles went in my lower back. So I should see improvements in my overall health in one cycle according to him.

how is the running going? Are you training for any upcoming marathons?

hi to everyone hope you are all doing well xxx :hugs:

Madeline xxx

No training for anything right now as I am trying to give my body the best chance possible of getting and staying pregnant. It's very hard for me as I love to run and train very hard but I'm ok with taking it easy for now. My TCM doctor told me that I shouldn't be exercising too hard as it is hard on your system. I still run 4 times a week but that is nothing for me. I have also done a couple of cycles where I didn't run at all and it wasn't any different so I thought what the heck? I need it for my sanity going through this whole process:wacko: Glad your appointment went well:hugs:

Hey MG I can't remember if I told you this or not but my trainer is a former olympic medallist and one of his training partners was too. They would run 12km in the morning and 12km in the afternoon and gym work in the middle of the day. Anyway she was 39 or 40 still competing, got pregnant and kept training the same. One morning my trainer got a msg on his mb apologising for cancelling their morning run but she was in labor at the hospital. Two days later after a natural birth they were back on their 12km morning run.

Thats pretty hardcore lol Anyway probably doesn't hurt to cut down a little particularly if you are pretty lean, I have read that a certain percentage of body fat is important for conception. But in that case I would think increasing your calorie intake would be the better option with good fats.

The chinese doctor I saw suggested once I conceive again I should take it easy for the first 12 wks meaning no late nights, stress, not doing anything that makes me really tired.

I am with you on the sanity thing though. I wouldn't be able to cope if I had to stop running and training at the gym.

I am going to see this awesome guy he is a biologist, with expertise in nutrition and immune related issues. I am seeing him June 21st. I will let you know how it goes and share any info I have on nutrition and fertility.

I think we will succeed :)

Madeline xxx

Hey MG I can't remember if I told you this or not but my trainer is a former olympic medallist and one of his training partners was too. They would run 12km in the morning and 12km in the afternoon and gym work in the middle of the day. Anyway she was 39 or 40 still competing, got pregnant and kept training the same. One morning my trainer got a msg on his mb apologising for cancelling their morning run but she was in labor at the hospital. Two days later after a natural birth they were back on their 12km morning run.

Thats pretty hardcore lol Anyway probably doesn't hurt to cut down a little particularly if you are pretty lean, I have read that a certain percentage of body fat is important for conception. But in that case I would think increasing your calorie intake would be the better option with good fats.

The chinese doctor I saw suggested once I conceive again I should take it easy for the first 12 wks meaning no late nights, stress, not doing anything that makes me really tired.

I am with you on the sanity thing though. I wouldn't be able to cope if I had to stop running and training at the gym.

I am going to see this awesome guy he is a biologist, with expertise in nutrition and immune related issues. I am seeing him June 21st. I will let you know how it goes and share any info I have on nutrition and fertility.

I think we will succeed :)

Madeline xxx

Wow that's quite the story about the woman getting pregnant while training that hard. You see I was training for my first Marathon when I got preggo with dd. I ended up running the 1/2 instead when I was 14 weeks preggo!! I think it can happen but I know my TCM says it just depletes your body of energy that you could be using for conception . That being said when I got my BFP last Sept. I was running quite a bit but not really training hard. Who knows? I think all in moderation!! I would love to hear about the nutrition though. We will get there!!:hugs:

Get this she won gold at the olympics lol

omg thats still pretty hardcore at 14 weeks! I totally get the comment from your TCM though. I mean just the fact that the body stores less coenzyme q10 as you get older and prioritises to the heart and liver above other functions like reproduction for e.g. is a good reason to take it easy preconception and for the first 12 weeks.

I can't wait to c this guy about nutrition etc I will take notes so I can get you all the detailed info on what he has to say. He is pretty amazing... went for a great run in the bush this afternoon it was bloody freezing and windy but kind of great at the same time. I think we are going to get here too :hugs:

Madeline xxx

Get this she won gold at the olympics lol

omg thats still pretty hardcore at 14 weeks! I totally get the comment from your TCM though. I mean just the fact that the body stores less coenzyme q10 as you get older and prioritises to the heart and liver above other functions like reproduction for e.g. is a good reason to take it easy preconception and for the first 12 weeks.

I can't wait to c this guy about nutrition etc I will take notes so I can get you all the detailed info on what he has to say. He is pretty amazing... went for a great run in the bush this afternoon it was bloody freezing and windy but kind of great at the same time. I think we are going to get here too :hugs:

Madeline xxx

I totally get the great time even though it was windy and cold. I think we runners are a bit weird but in a good way:hugs: I have to take a few days off because I cut my leg on the weekend and ended up with 6 stitches. Yes I walked into a metal magazine rack at the gym of all places. my second favorite place to hang if I can't be outside:wacko:

yeh thats so true I try to get y partner to come out w me and he thinks I am crazy lol

OMG that sounds awful! 6 stitches thats serious. R u really ok? :hugs:

I have cut myself running through the bush before but nothing like that....take care of yourself :hugs:

Even on days like today when I really didn't feel like it I confess i love the gym lol This morning I went in early to do extra a cardio before my session because I was tired. Did 1.5 hrs of advanced yoga yesterday and I am so not advanced at yoga lol went for a run before that so this morning I could hardly move after the yoga. The yoga better b worth it thats all I can say!

Hey Donna how is your testing going? nervously waiting your news :hugs:

hey everyone else hope you are all having a good day. Where is everyone cycle wise? I am CD6 so not long now...

Madelinexxx

madeline xxx

Hi everyone...born in 69...and did not think I may find myself here on this type of forum a week ago...but here I am and I have a strange little story.

Have been a single mum for the past 3 years, have 3 kids ages 3, 5 and 8. They see their dad, my ex husband who I am divorced from, once a year. I am a full time stay home mum and financially lucky and independent so I am very blessed to be able to be with my kids 24/7. I do not have any life beyond my children, I only have 1 friend who also is a full time mum and we just see each other while the kids play.

I am 42 and have a high risk pregnancy past since my oldest caused me to have a full uterine inversion and I almost died, so my next two were c-section and I was closely monitored.

I thought 3 was it. And then my ex came for his yearly visit and just before he arrived he was being flirty with me on the phone alot...he has never been with anyone else nor have I. I looked at my calendar and noticed my last few cycles have been 25 days...and then saw that I would be on CD8, 9 and 10 during his visit and I usually have EWCM on CD9-12. The thought suddenly occured to me to maybe try? Since his short visit coincides with a fertile time for me, why not? I would welcome another baby, there is nothing I love more than being a mum and even on my own, I am good at it.

So when he got here I suggested this thought and he said well you get all my money anyway and you are a great mother so if you want it, you can have a try, sure. Sooo we BD'ed on CD8 (yesterday), today CD9 and will tomorrow CD10 before he leaves.

What are the chances??

If fate wills it, I guess it is meant to be...be hopeful for me!! :)

Sooo just an update on me...so we only BD'ed on Cd8 and Cd9 and today is Cd11 and I have ewcm today...is there any chance of this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->