**Born, Due and Full Term Babies**

bahh stupid cervix's. what are we like. did you have someone there with you lois? well just remember your cervix can dilate in hours. i had my sweep monday morning, and by weds i had started losing my plug. so this doesn't mean you're not guna have shaun in the next few days, don't read into it too much!! i'll be hovering around chat all evening (on winstons profile) so if you come online, holla. xxx

BAD BAD cervix! *slaps cervix* :rofl:
Yeah took my mum for the first time so she could hear his heartbeat and that... make her feel more like 'nan' lol

Ooooo i'll be on fb after dinner and will talk to you/winston! xx

I am finally full term today!! (due December 18th)

I'm so excited to be full term, but honestly I don't think anything will be happening anytime soon. At my 36 week appointment, I wasn't dilated or effaced, but the dr said baby has definitely dropped (i'm 3/5 engaged), and that my cervix is really soft. Aggggh, the wait is killing me. I don't know how you girls that are further along deal with it! I am ready to have this baby NOW!

alright, dead tired and the walk into town killed my back. after walking past 6 shops i had to lean against the wall cause my back hurt so much!

scotts mum then decided to tell me she was similar to me then went into labour.

Congrats on full term Kayla :flow:
I've added you to the list!
Yeah i've been soooooo ready for Shaun to be here since I was full term (well way before then actually) so i'm really disappointed he's not here yet :(

Oooooooooo Laura! Might follow in her footsteps :haha:

i hope not! i want a few more days to be lazy.
actually ive got things to do in the next couple of days (shopping with my mum haha)
so she can hang on until mon/tues haha

laura you're the only person who isn't forcing their wee one out!!! :)

hahaha well for one i still want to have one last opportunity to perv over frank tomorrow night
and will try and get it to induce labour :D

too right ;)

so it looks like the one of us that was supposed to have her LO last will get to meet hers first!

not jealous or anything :haha:

too right ;)

so it looks like the one of us that was supposed to have her LO last will get to meet hers first!

not jealous or anything :haha:

Yeah, i'm not jelous either :haha:
Awww no i'm really for happy you Aymie :D

Arghh i've just seen the date of my next sweep attempt.
It's FRIDAY :|
Jesus for some reason I thought it was monday!
So i'll be 41 weeks and a day :| And they told me my hospital wouldn't let me go over 10 days overdue, without inducing me... :S So seeing as sweeps normally take 24-48 to take effect... then i'll be 41 weeks and 3 days (so 9 days over) before we can even talk about an induction?!?! WTFFFFFF

pfffff alright laura, put your claws away! ;) heheh.
i still think you'll both go before me, frank will induce you with sexy tunes tomorrow and lois will have the most sickeningly perfect labour. contractions for an hour then pop out a beaut of a lad !!!

Arghh i've just seen the date of my next sweep attempt.
It's FRIDAY :|
Jesus for some reason I thought it was monday!
So i'll be 41 weeks and a day :| And they told me my hospital wouldn't let me go over 10 days overdue, without inducing me... :S So seeing as sweeps normally take 24-48 to take effect... then i'll be 41 weeks and 3 days (so 9 days over) before we can even talk about an induction?!?! WTFFFFFF

Geez I feel your pain! My dad is going to Australia on the 15th and they wont even consider inducing me until after that date (which means he wont get to meet his first grandchild)... but they don't care do they :blush:

Still praying for the 1st december... he can have two whole weeks with her then:hugs:

pfffff alright laura, put your claws away! ;) heheh.
i still think you'll both go before me, frank will induce you with sexy tunes tomorrow and lois will have the most sickeningly perfect labour. contractions for an hour then pop out a beaut of a lad !!!

Arrwwww that would be pretty amazing :D
I wish!!!!

Geez I feel your pain! My dad is going to Australia on the 15th and they wont even consider inducing me until after that date (which means he wont get to meet his first grandchild)... but they don't care do they :blush:

Still praying for the 1st december... he can have two whole weeks with her then:hugs:
Aww babe! Hope she comes 1st december :) :dust:

Gem don't worry we'll both go on the first!

I am so ready for this LO to be here! I have an appointment on Tuesday and I will be finding out if I am dialated at all! I hope I am. I will also hopefully be finding out when I can be induced. I really hope that they will let me be induced soon after my due date so I am positive that she will be here for Christmas.

Fingers crossed for you Tina. Been up all night feeling sick with back ache and random cramping. Tried to time the cramps with Scott and they were too irregular to worry about :(

Hope things are progressing for you Tina.
Damn Laura I hate it when that happens :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->