**Born, Due and Full Term Babies**

I knew it wouldnt happen last night, would have been too good to be true!
the bets are any time between tonight and weds!

i can see it happening cause the pains im getting arent like BH but are still so bloody irregular.
hows things with shaun? making an appearance any time soon?
scott woke me up last night and went 'omg what if you go into labour exactly the same time as lois' :haha:

Yeah i know exactly what you mean, i get that and it's really frustrating!
Yeah alright thanks. No signs at all. And we've just seen the weather forecast, we should have snow our way on Tuesday. So if your right about it snowing when I have him, I'll still be pregnant tomorrow!
Arhhh that would be terrible! I wouldn't be able to constantly harass you asking how it's going! :haha:
I'm actually 95% sure you'll go first anyway. It's alright though, Shaun may like the older woman. And Jessie may like a toyboy ;)

its cause i'm alright right when it comes to snow! :haha:
we probably wont get snow, only due to the fact were right by the sea and aparently the sea air kills snow :(

see it wouldnt surprise me if we went on the same day, or very close to!
haha i told scott that if i go into labour and you havent that he has to text you and update you!
but then if we went in together then ben and scott would end up texting each other updates!
at least it would take my mind of contractions :rofl:

its cause i'm alright right when it comes to snow! :haha:
we probably wont get snow, only due to the fact were right by the sea and aparently the sea air kills snow :(

see it wouldnt surprise me if we went on the same day, or very close to!
haha i told scott that if i go into labour and you havent that he has to text you and update you!
but then if we went in together then ben and scott would end up texting each other updates!
at least it would take my mind of contractions :rofl:

Ha that would be quite amusing "Hi Scott, it's Ben, she's 8cm!"
"Hi Ben, it's Scott, she's 8cm too!'
:rofl:

Or alternatively you could both text meeee :) I don't actually have anyones number.

And don't count on not having snow Laura, I live in Brighton and it was snowing on the pier yesterday!! It didnt settle but it was falling quite heavily, was pretty :)

Or alternatively you could both text meeee :) I don't actually have anyones number.

And don't count on not having snow Laura, I live in Brighton and it was snowing on the pier yesterday!! It didnt settle but it was falling quite heavily, was pretty :)

my town seems to be the only one where the snow doesnt ever settle!

i'll message you my number so i can text you aswell!

and yes lois scott and ben will bond over how dilated we are!
:rofl:

Gem don't worry we'll both go on the first!

aww yeah that would be awesome! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you Tina. Been up all night feeling sick with back ache and random cramping. Tried to time the cramps with Scott and they were too irregular to worry about :(

Our babies are like clockwork... had same thing past 48 hours (minus feeling sick)

GALLOWS DIDN'T INDUCE LABOUR :( but pains are getting worse and stuff. Still irregular but getting worse. Might not have broken the waters but sure helped :)

having back contractions but really irregular at the moment! think things are progressing for me. lol.
Aymie and Lois are both in labour though.
updating for the both of them atm :D

i'm so happy for aymie and lois, but wish it was your turn too laura! hopefully it's not long now for you :) xxx

went to the dr today and i'm 1 cm dilated, but he said - and i quote - "I don't think anything will happen anytime soon! Ha ha!!" Grrrrrr, there are certain things you should never say to a pregnant woman, and that is one of them! lol

well im getting contractions every half an hour lasting 45 seconds
so im on the way :happydance:

oooooooooooooh really!!! awesome laura, i can't wait! hopefully it sticks and this is it for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->