**Born, Due and Full Term Babies**

aw how exciting! I'm so excited to see all the new babies!
Molly is great, growing up so fast though :cry:

UPDATED

ME, AYMIE AND LAURA, HAVE HAD OUR BEAUTIFUL BABIES :happydance:

Updated the full termers, but still not 'with it' mentlly so i'm sorry if i left anyone out xxxxx

so happy for everyone who has had their babies!!! (but getting extremely jealous over here... when will it be MY turn!!!)

Ill be Term on Saturday!! so excited i coudnt wait!

:flow:

I'm getting so impatient. I am having irregular contractions every night now, but it never turns into the real thing!!

I'm full term tomorrow. :) I'm also having irregular Contractions on a night now. And I'm in the process of losing my plug. I dont know if she'll be on today at all but kattsmiles is full term today :) x

I'm full term tomorrow. :) I'm also having irregular Contractions on a night now. And I'm in the process of losing my plug. I dont know if she'll be on today at all but kattsmiles is full term today :) x

FULL TERM. FINALLY.

I'm on and as grumpy as ever lol. I think our son's are teasing us, ya know. I woke up last night with a horrible lower back ache and contractions but lo and behold, they faded. Sigh.

FULL TERM. FINALLY.

I'm on and as grumpy as ever lol. I think our son's are teasing us, ya know. I woke up last night with a horrible lower back ache and contractions but lo and behold, they faded. Sigh.

I'm sorry I posted for you but I got too excited that one of us was full term :p. :happydance:

I'm right there with you on that... I have the contractions every night without fail but nothing. I'm pretty sure they're doing this on purpose because they find it funny. But I have just started to lose my plug :shrug:.

FULL TERM. FINALLY.

I'm sorry I posted for you but I got too excited that one of us was full term :p. :happydance:

I'm right there with you on that... I have the contractions every night without fail but nothing. I'm pretty sure they're doing this on purpose because they find it funny. But I have just started to lose my plug :shrug:.

I've been losing bit chunks of my plug for about 2 weeks now, but haven't had a bloody show. If you're having a show, then you're going /really/ soon.

Well, it's a shame it's just the plug. My mam is trying everything to stop me from going into labour. :p

Well, it's a shame it's just the plug. My mam is trying everything to stop me from going into labour. :p

I keep having this feeling that this will be my last weekend alone with Evan. I'm probably just paranoid but I almost feel sad. Excited and anxious, but sad.

Make the most of it! :) For some reason all I can think about is the 15th when I'm talking to you

Make the most of it! :) For some reason all I can think about is the 15th when I'm talking to you

One could hope it's that soon D: Or earlier. My poor uterus is dying over here lol. Do you have a feeling for yourself?

I have no clue on me!! :( I honestly think he'll be a January baby! x

No way! Not even. You can't seriously believe that. I think you're just in denial that he'll be popping out before Christmas :p

I'm still in denial I'm pregnant! :p I just honestly can't believe it: lmao

Been having some contractions since yesterday, but declined an internal at L&D yesterday.
Have an appt with OB on Monday, so if things stay this way, I'll wait it out til then.
Baby may be here sooner than expected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->