**Born, Due and Full Term Babies**

Good luck hun!! :). You'll have to keep us all updated on how it went :)

Contractions are really starting to hurt now..
Not sure if I'll make it til Monday without monitoring of some sort.
:shrug:
I had a little pineapple, and some chips and salsa, but I didn't think it would do any thing :shrug:
I just ate it cause I wanted it :haha:

Will keep you posted!
:flower:

Eee, I hope this is it :) I can't wait to see her! :) Definitely keep us posted.

:) I'll totally be stalking you until I find out.

aw how exciting! I'm so excited to see all the new babies!
Molly is great, growing up so fast though :cry:

She's sooo pretty :))

thank you!!! why do you have to have a c-section? yay for having a date!! :happydance:

They think she'll be too big for my pelvis :shrug:
I just do what they tell me haha

good thing they caught that! i begged my dr to give me a c-section about 20 hours into my labor but she ended up coming out lol. my hips still don't go together right! D:
her big ol head lol. I'm so excited your little girl is coming so soon! I swear just yesterday you were 20 weeks! time goes so fast!

I know!! It's crazy to me that you and desi have had your babies!
You girls were my 'close to but before dates' so now it's like I have no where to hide :haha:

Full Term as of yesterday!! :happydance:

Shiah Haven edd Christmas day! December 25th!!

having irregular contractions every day now! they start at 10 mins apart and stay that way for 1-2 hours and then.... DISAPPEAR! most frustrating thing ever! i wonder how much longer i'll be pregnant!

hey girls sorry i have been so rubbish with keeping up with updates and stuff xxx

please could you write your NAME, EDD, and team colour (and any other info such as c-sections, sweeps...etc) and i'll update it all, i know a few of you wrote it a few pages back but cant find it xx

Helen, EDD: 26th December :blue: :) FULL TERM as of yesterday, yeah baby!!

Courtney EDD 26th dec, team yellow full term yesterday :D:D

My induction is scheduled for this Thursday! Things might change depending on my regular weekly appointment I have on Wednesday, but they doubt things will change.

EDIT: Just heard from my OBGYN right after I posted this. She said "I though Thursday would be good, but I was wrong. I have you scheduled now to come in Sunday December 12th at 7:30pm to get you ready for induction on Monday morning"

kayla, edd: dec 18th, team pink!! :) but i am already on the first page, so i think you have got me already, lois.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->