Born in 1974...

Hey ladies :hugs: I'm a 1974 baby but did finally manage to get knocked up :thumbup: Good luck girls may your TTC journey be short :hugs::hugs:

Good luck girls, Crystal443 and myself are 1974 babies and we are both pregnant now.

Lady I work with had a baby boy at 40 and another baby boy at 42........so there is always HOPE!!!!

Baby dust to you all xx

Congratulations Crystal443 :)

Thanks for the encouragement Taurus8484 :)

It's good to hear good news when there is so much negative information abounding online!

I can't stand this waiting game! How is it possible to get on with your life when every second you are analysing every little twinge and niggle in your body (and then googling it...) and hoping it means you are pregnant while deep down thinking you are not. Hoping you haven't left it too late and still have some good eggs left! I can't work and buy groceries and make dinner and talk to my friends or my husband while all this is in my head - it's too much!

I can't stand this waiting game! How is it possible to get on with your life when every second you are analysing every little twinge and niggle in your body (and then googling it...) and hoping it means you are pregnant while deep down thinking you are not.

It does seem like everything is a symptom of everything else! Nausea, cramping, tenderness... could be your period, could be pregnant, could be nothing. At this point I have learned to wait for AF or BFP (and still watching for anything really unusual), not that waiting is particularly easy either.

I completely agree!

Before ttc I paid no attention to any symptoms, always assumed pmt and never considered this 2 weeks a 2ww.

Now I feel obsessed about every niggle, possible symptom and swing from hope to disbelief.

I don't know how to stop this madness!!!!

Ohhhhh...can I crash this....Im also in the "1974" club, but I have a 4 year old. We have been ttc number two for 3 years and nada:nope:. I am PCOS so that is another strike against me esp. being *Gasp* 38! (how the heck did that happen!?:haha:) Wishing you all the best of luck!! My cousin just had her first baby at 41. Miracles do happen!:happydance:

Welcome NMichMomma :) Of course you can crash - us 1974 girls need to stick together :)

Wishing you all the best in your journey and pray that we all conceive soon!

Well - 12dpo and completely clueless whether we succeeded this month or not - have symptoms which could be pmt or pregnancy...

Feeling more resigned as time progresses that we are not pregnant. Will know by Sunday either way. Today is Wednesday so nearly there.

Trying to keep myself distracted - not the easiest thing to do - and encourage myself with the thought that there is always next month if this cycle unsuccessful.

Congrats Crystal and Taurus, that is so exciting. Wishing you both a happy and healthy 40 weeks.

Looks like I am probably out this month as we only had sex twice (there's always that twinge of hope though). We were supposed to do it every day for ten days to cover our bases but OH has got cold feet and not sure he wants another. Well he does, he just doesn't want the sleepless nights and is questioning splitting everything between two - private education, first car, help with deposit for a house. I think he's thinking too much about it and hope he calms down and comes back round again. We shall see. He says he'll be very happy (if by some miracle I've conceived) if I do become pregnant from the two session we had this time around.

Hi ladies, I was also born in '74. I have a 14 yr old and 2 year old. I got my bfp a week ago and am currently about 5 weeks. I had a miscarriage in Dec 2011 at 6 weeks. I have my first scan on May 30th. I am so nervous and worried. Trying not to be, just trying to be cautiously happy. I know being worried is not helping the situation so I just try to stay as busy as possible. Good luck and lots of baby dust to everyone!!

13dpo massive temp drop
I'm out... Af imminent
All the best ladies

Try again next cycle - this time with pre-seed...

Meloc: Congratulations! Sending lots of sticky bean wishes! :D

Shell: Aw, sorry. :hugs: Your chart looks very solid though so FX for next month!

Shell: Aw, sorry. :hugs: Your chart looks very solid though so FX for next month![/QUOTE]

Thanks Kismet - just wondering: 'What does FX mean?'

AF arrived properly on Wed (14DPO) after some spotting so think I am out. Spat the dummy and tried to ban myself from endlessly looking up pregnancy symptoms ever again. But then today (Thurs) AF seems to have stopped. Never happened before. So I've been crying with frustration for the last hour. Maybe I should take myself off for a blood test to find out once and for all and put self out of misery. Why can't our bodies just do what they are told?

MdmB... Sorry to hear your news. Are you temping? That helps clarify sometimes. For me anyway. I am 14dpo & af hasn't begun yet but second low temp so will soon.

The fact my progesterone has stopped is enough to convince me despite period hasn't begun.

I hope you find some clarity and comfort. It is such an emotional journey because we want it so much plus we are full of hormones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->