Bottled water preference?

wishiwas

Mom to a rainbow baby :)
Reaction score
Does anyone have a favorite brand of bottled water? Personally I think they all taste the same, but I'm not very picky. I only have one that I won't drink, and that's because of the way the bottle is made. It's so thin from being "eco friendly" that I can't open it without spilling it all over myself when I try to get the cap off.

I really can't taste any difference between them!

I can't taste the difference either, we used to get Highland Spring when we were living at my mums but we have a Brita filter now that we drink from xx

San Pellegrino sparkling, always! I love it.

Evian.

I can definitely taste the difference between them all, but then again I'm not a snob since I drink tap water all the time at home.

Evian is rank.

I love TESCO's own.

V xxx

I will drink any kind of water as long as its clean, tap or bottled. Or from the garden hose, I'm country like that lol.

I cant tell the difference either, as long as it's cold its alright to me :D

Evian or San Pellegrino sparkling. I can taste the difference between that and tap water, the water where I live tastes rank.

I used to spend so much money on water. Now i just drink tap water from my bobble bottle :thumbup:

I can't really tell the difference either. I seldom drink water but when I do, it's either Poland Spring or Dasani.

I like majority of them except for Aquafina. It just leaves an after taste.

Tap water here lol but I do have lots of tesco bottled water " just in case"

I prefer evian, really hate volvic it's got a weird taste x

I normally buy Deja Blue or Fiji, but that's only for looks :p I don't mind drinking tap water usually, sometimes though the water here smells overly chlorinated. Or there are white flecks floating in it. Gross.

It's been a while since i've drank bottled water but when i used to drink it regularly then yes i could tell the difference.

Evian was my favourite and Highland Spring was one of my 'only if i'm desperate' as i really didn't like the taste. Volvic was my second choice. I do have to say that the TESCO brand was usually fairly good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->