Bottled water preference?

i hate hate hate aquapura
evian is usually my first choice! but i like tap water, i only buy bottled if i need to really.
though if im staying with my grandparents i only drink bottled- they live in rutland and their water tastes rank to me!

I struggle to drink just plain tap water, not sure why really I've just got this weird thing about things having no taste.. Strange I guess but I would rather bottled water and out of the fridge, though I tend to cheap to weak squash really! I tend to go for whatever's cheapest though and I like Evian just cos they have offers on a lot and I think it tastes nice...

Wow, that's sort of expensive lol. I'm more of a $4-$5 for a 24 pack kind of girl :haha:

I only buy bottled water if I need a new drink bottle :)

hm for sparkling water I prefer Bismarck Quelle, or other local stuff. but for nonsparkling water I don't care, apart from staatl. Fachingen, which is just plain yuck.
I don't like the coca cola water(bonaqa) either.
I do drink tap water but I don't like the taste of this region. (bit chalky)

I don't drink tap water that regularly, I prefer sparkling bottled water.

I do love Evian though :flower:

only drink water at work and we use hildon :)

waitrose's cheapest own brand one, that costs 42p for 2 litres, much nicer than the equivalent product in Sainsburys and Tescos which I find don't taste much different than London tap water (bleuch!) xx

I've got used to the taste of London tap water and now if I go to Cornwall where I grew up the water there tastes rank! If I'm drinking bottled water I prefer Buxton, the only one I don't like is Asda's own brand, not tried all the other own brands though so they could all be nasty for all I know!

I'm originally from up North and the London tap water makes me want to cry, I hate the taste of it and could never get used to it, it makes me gag! Also I hate the limescale, before I used to live in one of the softest water areas in the UK now I live in one of the hardest, I get through so much viakal and soda crystals and still stuff never looks clean :( xx

I taste such a difference, my fave is Evian. Highland spring is ok too, volvox tastes weird and dries my mouth, Vittel is gross and I just can't drink it. Can't re,ember any other brands right now! Some taste fake, like liquid plastic or something, like it's not real water. I don't know how else to describe it! I love water though, it's what I drink 90% of the time over anything else.

Dont have any preference :D but I can tell the diff between bottled and tap, I never drink water straight from tap anymore, has to be boiled :D

Evian is my favourite. I may have to go get some tomorrow after reading this thread!

I didn't expect so many replies to this thread, lol. I don't recognize most of the brands mentioned, but we do have Evian here. My ex's grandmother had water from a well. I was excited to try it, still couldn't tell the difference though :/

I only drink evian if bottled, volvic is tge worst!! I can taste the difference definitely with that one.

I just drink tap water but ours tastes nice. The further south, the more horrid it tastes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->