Bouncer or rocker?!

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
I am wanting to buy my bouncy chair but I seem to have come across quite a few rocker chairs too. Any one got any experience on either/both and which they prefer or which they have bought? Thank you x

I am buying a bouncer and a swing :) but only because thats what i had with my son and he loved both.

All the kids i've ever looked after have had bouncers and loved them and i've never used a rocker but saw a really nice one in TKMAX yesterday :D

i had rocker to start with which i didnt get on with and i bought a bouncer which i loved and so did Annabelle

Lou
xxx

My mum bought me a bouncer for when the baby arrives. Its a mamas and papas capria bouncer. You can make it bounce, vibrate and it plays music. Its lovely. Cant wait to use it in July. Its in lovely brown and cream colours.

I have just bought a plain bouncer, my daughter had a swing and it was ok but cant justify the cost this time around.

xx

We have brought a bouncer and a swing, I think they get more exercise using a bouncer than a rocker, hope this helps, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->