Bouncer or rocker?!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Vici, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

I am wanting to buy my bouncy chair but I seem to have come across quite a few rocker chairs too. Any one got any experience on either/both and which they prefer or which they have bought? Thank you x

2. baby.love

baby.love Guest

I am buying a bouncer and a swing :) but only because thats what i had with my son and he loved both.

3. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

All the kids i've ever looked after have had bouncers and loved them and i've never used a rocker but saw a really nice one in TKMAX yesterday :D

4. lollylou1

lollylou1 Mummy to Belle and preg

i had rocker to start with which i didnt get on with and i bought a bouncer which i loved and so did Annabelle

Lou
    xxx

5. cs22

cs22 Mum and ttc# 2

My mum bought me a bouncer for when the baby arrives. Its a mamas and papas capria bouncer. You can make it bounce, vibrate and it plays music. Its lovely. Cant wait to use it in July. Its in lovely brown and cream colours.

6. Aidedhoney

Aidedhoney Mum of Nats & Alex

I have just bought a plain bouncer, my daughter had a swing and it was ok but cant justify the cost this time around.

xx

7. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

We have brought a bouncer and a swing, I think they get more exercise using a bouncer than a rocker, hope this helps, take care :hugs: XX