Bouncy chairs

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Has everyone washed the covers on there bouncy chairs? I can take mine of quite easy to wash but wondering weather there is much point?
:flower:

I haven't washed mine, mainly coz there are sooooo many bits and pieces to it. I have had it out of the box though to air out so that there are no fabric dye smells etc.

I will be interested to see what other ladies say, maybe I should wash it? I've washed everything else...

I haven't washed mine, mainly coz there are sooooo many bits and pieces to it. I have had it out of the box though to air out so that there are no fabric dye smells etc.

I will be interested to see what other ladies say, maybe I should wash it? I've washed everything else...

Yeah mine has been out the box for a few weeks now. Everything else has been washed apart from that. I am sure they will be fine but I am over the top with everything lol

I'm washing mine. I'm washing everything before LO uses them. You never know what's touched the fabric. Better safe than sorry, anyways.

Do what you feel is right honey

Im washing everything x

Yeah mine has been out the box for a few weeks now. Everything else has been washed apart from that. I am sure they will be fine but I am over the top with everything lol

Me too! I am paranoid about everything being clean and safe. I spent my first few days of mat leave doing nothing but washing washing washing :)

I've noticed though that older women think I am crazy and being OCD! I get told "You're making too much work for yourself. We never washed things when we had our babies, and our babies were all fine"

Oh well, each to their own I guess :)

Me too! I am paranoid about everything being clean and safe. I spent my first few days of mat leave doing nothing but washing washing washing :)

I've noticed though that older women think I am crazy and being OCD! I get told "You're making too much work for yourself. We never washed things when we had our babies, and our babies were all fine"

Hehe! My OH say's you don't need to wash EVERYTHING it will be fine if you don't wash it, Well I am sure it will but if I don't wash it I will just think about the fact that I haven't washed it forever lol.

I think I'm going to give it a little wash :thumbup:

Hehe! My OH say's you don't need to wash EVERYTHING it will be fine if you don't wash it, Well I am sure it will but if I don't wash it I will just think about the fact that I haven't washed it forever lol.

I think I'm going to give it a little wash :thumbup:

Haha it can't hurt :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"