Bouncyboo, are you there

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, I am the lady who was asking a while ago about a swim nappy for my 6yr old Daughter, Thankyou so much for your very nice reply suggesting that I'm lazy because a child that age needs a swim nappy and that its lazyness not taking her toilet, I just wanted to let you know not that this is any of your business but my daughter is Autistic with developmental delay. I know I didn't mention that in my post but I also didn't ask for your opinion on a child that age wearing a swim nappy, I was just asking the nice ladies on baby and bump for some suggestions on where I could find one. Please tell me if I am wrong but I was under the impression that I could ask a question on hear without having to give a back story!. Can I suggest for future reference for yourself that next time you have an opinion you keep it to yourself until you know the facts

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dohh::nope::shrug:

As a side note google autism mum hoodies if you havent before... if you've had a recent diagnosis the phrases should ring true and make you smile. Hope all goes well with your child. It is not easy, good luck with the summer holidays xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->