Bowels

oh no!! not good! she is switched on isnt she! Tom loves his meds!! a bottle wont hurt for a few months until she is using a cup. Just make sure you brush her little teg afterwards:)

Lol we give her meds in an ounce of milk too. She has so many that we can't give them in syringes. She sees a syringe and her mouth opens and she sorta screams/cries lol its quite funny actually, but she will NOT take anything from a syringe!

I know already thought Im going to have to come up with another solutions when she comes off a bottle will prob have to start mixing with a small amount of porrige or something xx honestly tho its no joke she knows even when the nurses do it cause I just thought it was me she is exactly the same xxx when they gave her a sedative for scan she just keep it in her mouth then out it came so she had to have the pongy one up her bum xx

Lea Im glad someone elses child is the same I really thought it was me xx

Yeah I think when they have so many they get used to it, some of them taste disgusting I wouldn't take them either! I don't blame them lol!! But we started mixing her meds in with milk about a month ago, she's been home 6 weeks this tuesday. She wasn;t really like it when she was in hospital when she came out cos she was 8 weeks and a bit young to click on really! But now.. if we try and give her anything in a syringe we have hell to pay lol, I have had bright pink flucloxacillin on my glasses before.. That was when she was in hospital though! She aims for the eyes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->