boy bits....

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
uh hum.......tom keeps getting excited in the trouser department....is this normal?

Yep very normal!! Kieran had it when he was little and now he has 'discovered' it!! lol

Usually it means he needs to pee.
Colton keeps grabbing at his. EVERY diaper change! I dont know what to do about it, I didn't think they were supposed to do that until later.

My sister's boy is 15months and just discovered his peepee. He grabs and pulls it!:rofl:

i have 2 boys(5yrs and 2yrs) and yes it is normal just wait until they ask you questions about it.(daddy is in the army so they tend to always ask while he is away)

Colton keeps grabbing at his. EVERY diaper change! I dont know what to do about it, I didn't think they were supposed to do that until later.

I've got a girl, but she keeps reaching down and touching herself during nappy changes. Unless she's all pooey, I leave her to it as I don't want her to feel it's wrong to touch herself.

i have 2 boys(5yrs and 2yrs) and yes it is normal just wait until they ask you questions about it.(daddy is in the army so they tend to always ask while he is away)

oh god ! daddy is in the merchant navy! So i have to look forward to teaching him the joys of manhood! Oh noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

yikes! no one shared this bit of info with me wheni was pregnant! He keeps getting them when i want to catherterise him....lol!

My son kept putting his hand down there from only 6 months ish...and he still does it now.
And yes, its normal xx

i dont think emma was talking about just putting their hands down there...

were you emma?

I've got a girl, but she keeps reaching down and touching herself during nappy changes. Unless she's all pooey, I leave her to it as I don't want her to feel it's wrong to touch herself.

I usually just continue with his diaper change, but it gets to be a pain in the but at times like now. He has a small diaper rash between the creases of his legs (like where the diaper rubs him <-thats what I think it's from) but I've been trying to keep him creamed up and put baby powder on him during every change. :dohh: It's so fun to do it when he keeps putting his hand in it. Trust me, by the time we are done there is baby powder EVERYWHERE! :rofl:

i dont think emma was talking about just putting their hands down there...

were you emma?

:rofl:
Yeah, thats why I say it usually means he needs to pee.
Thats how Colton was. We used to know to put the diaper back on for a few minutes so he could pee in that one instead of his brand new one.
It doesn't happen quite as often now, compared to when he was a bit younger.

:rofl: yeah Oscar is doing this too. I asked OH if it was a nice sensation pulling and junking it. He said Me being female wont understand :lol:
Oscar seems happy enough doing it, he hasnt hurt himself and to be honest I am more worried about trying to do the tags up as he is rolling all over the place :rofl:

Bren gets one as well when he needs a wee. This is how I know to be careful when he is naked! haha

He has already discovered his bits, for a good month now, and also grabs at them when I take his diaper off. Sometimes he really give them a good twist. ouch?!

Bren gets one as well when he needs a wee. This is how I know to be careful when he is naked! haha

He has already discovered his bits, for a good month now, and also grabs at them when I take his diaper off. Sometimes he really give them a good twist. ouch?!

:rofl: Colton pulls at them, aswell! You would think it would hurt! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->