boy bits....

It's very normal hon. Wait until he really notices what he has down there and starts pulling at it, etc. :hugs:

i dont think emma was talking about just putting their hands down there...

were you emma?

erm nope...was talking about his willy getting excited all the time! to put it bluntly!

he really does take after his daddy lol!:rofl:

it isnt when he needs a wee because it is random and sometimes after i have catheterised him - so his bladder is empty - but i can imagine, I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of a need to pee, a happy willy points straight at you!

lol! bless ya..

if rhys has one when colin goes to change his nappy he closes it back up for a few minutes until it goes away!

colin had no idea that it happened so young but luckily i was well informed!

i just cant wait until rhys starts asking why his winkie does it :dohh: (my friends boy told her it was 'happening' whilst they were in the park playing with some other children... she was mortified:rofl:)

It's the same thing as a mans "morning wood" the prostate gland is at work. It swells when they need to wee (like when they have been asleep)so that they won't go wee right then :) They also like it and may encourage it themselves....lol

i just cant wait until rhys starts asking why his winkie does it

My friend 6 year old calls his willy 'He' and says 'He is happy' when he gets excited!

Charlie seems to be able to do it at will. When I'm changing his nappy, he sometimes gives me a real cheeky look, he gets excited and then he giggles! I tell him to put it away while I'm putting his nappy on, and he really laughs about it!!!!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->