Boy/Girl

oobabylocaoo

Reaction score
Which is harder for u to decide when it comes to picking out baby names?

Im having the hardest time picking out a boy's name. With my son the same thing happened and we ended up going with a JR but I don't want to name my baby after my husband lol.

I've always found it the easiest to pick out girl names.

I found a girls name Jada and clueless on the boy. I would like to have both names picked out before my U/S seeing it takes me so many months to actually decide on the name.

Anyone else have this problem.. Does anyone have names picked out yet?

I am the opposite! I find boys names easy to
pick and girls names are so hard! Lol
xxx

We're the same as you. We've already decided on our girl name (Charlize and middle name Angeliki which is my aunt's greek name).

But we have no idea for a boy name. We only know middle names because we are naming after my uncle and my DH dad, well two middle names.

We named our ds Max Oliver, but was considering Lewis, and Jay, Oliver. Max definatley suits him. For a girl we liked Isabella and Ella, but have gone off Isabella - quite like Elizabeth and Libby.

Find girls names easier

girls names r so much more easier to pick i think i dont like many boys names lol x

I find it easiest to pick out a favorite Letter, and then go from there. My husband and I agreed on the letter "E" because it's not very common for names.

From there, we found uncommon names, or created our own by putting two names together that we liked, and ended up loving the results. =)

Girl - Emmalynn (Emma, Lynn) :flower:
Boy - Ethaniel (Ethan, Nathaniel) :baby:

I feel daft saying i already have names i like at only 6 weeks but i have liked these names for a long time ...

I like Morgan or Brooke for a girl and Mason for a boy.

I have so many girl names in for contention but boys names DH and I have no clue.

I am convinced we're having a boy & everyone is saying it to me too (without my saying my prediction!) but I'm like the OP & have a hard time with boys' names. If it is a girl, I would like to name her Margaret Olivia. Margaret was my mum's name & I really like the nickname Maggie (also my mum's nickname). But my OH doesn't like that name anyway.

For a boy, we have kind of picked Finn as the middle name.

Definately boys for us. When DD was born we only had 1 boys name. Saying that we only managed to com up with one girls name too! Oops!

We struggled last time with a boys name for our son, and didnt even have a name up to me going into labour with him. We had 3 girls names though.

This time its exactly the same. We have a girls name but cannot decide on a boys name. I like the traditional old fashioned names and OH doesnt..:growlmad:

I'm the same! I have 7 potential girls names so far, and only 2 boys. And to be honest, the FOB doesn't really like one of the boys names!

with dd i could only think of girl names and she turned out to be a girl. with ds i had a boy name and had to try really hard to think of a girl name and he's a boy. so this time i can't think of boy names so i'm hoping its a sign that we are having a girl

I'm having a harder time with Girls names. We have about 3-4 boys names, but only ONE girl name which I am now leaning on the fence about. ugh!!! I have to come up with two names too!! geesh!!!

We are not struggling with names luckily. We have actually decided on our kids names about two years ago!!! Thomas Charles for a boy (Family names) and either Megan or Caitlyn Olivia for a girl. But I am pretty sure I am having a boy so dont think I will have to choose between the girls names!
xxx

What we did before I had Grace, as we didn't know what flavour we were having, we knew if it was a girl, it was a defo Grace, we both liked this name from a very very early stage.
But as for boys we liked loads....so what we did was we spoke to all of the family and asked them to score the name out of 10 and then saw who was the winner....well the name "Ethan" won, in a way I am glad Grace was a girl as I have gone off that name...
So maybe a poll is not a good idea??? lol

Everyone is convinced I am having a boy, and I cannot decide on any names that blow me away! I can think of loads of girls names!!!

xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

We already 100% agreed on a boys name, but are having a difficult time finding a girl's name we both like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->