Boy or girl??? Gender scan July 22 :)-- update :)

Veronica P

Reaction score
Please please tell me what you think , I truly appreciate it. I'm 12.6 weeks at this scan. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 89
Here's is the baby's head shape to guess on the skull

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 80
I'm pretty rubbish at guesses but to me that's looks like a little boy :D

Anybody else??? I'm curious , I have 3 boys already and they told me at 14 weeks but the ultrasound tech wouldn't even make a guess

Thanks everyone. The tech said she couldn't tell me. Then about 20 min later I asked for a potty shot, she said she didn't see anything but doesn't mean it's growing. But to me it looks like a boy, so just confused

The nub (if what I'm looking at is indeed the nub) looks girly to me. I've highlighted what I think is the nub with the pink line. It's hard to see, though, because the leg is blocking it. If the pink line is actually the nub, it's directed toward the spine which means girly as far as I'm concerned!

Attachments

• image-10_EDITED.jpg
    image-10_EDITED.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 40
Although, if I highlight the upper portion of the spine instead of the lower, the nub is at an angle with respect to the spine, but that angle still appears to be less than 30 degrees, which still counts as girly. Also, a forked nub can also be a girly thing too!

So there's my two cents!

Attachments

• image-10_EDITED2.jpg
    image-10_EDITED2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 14
WantsALittle1--Thank you , you put a little hope and a big smile on my face. :)

So excited schedule my gender scan in 11 days. Does anyone else want to guess???? Will update once we find out :)

I SO want it to be a little girl for you!!

Thank you everyone. I have a 7 year old boy and twin 3 year old boys. I would love a little girl but I'm a great mom to boys and adding one more would be easy. This baby came as a surprise as my first was conceived with clomid and the twins were injectables. And this little one was done the good old fashion way with out trying. :). Thank you again for taking the time to guess. Will update on July 22 of what this little miracle is :)

I'm guessing :blue: and hoping I'm wrong so you can have a little princess :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->