Boy or girl??? Gender scan July 22 :)-- update :)

I am thinking boy but I am no good at guessing! :)

Thanks everyone. I think it's 7 boys and 6 girls. Finding out July 22--- can't wait. Thank you guys for guessing.

Thank you everyone for the guesses. I can't believe tomorrow is the day, I'm so nervous!!! I want to hear its a girl but I'm thinking instead it's a boy, no matter what this is going to be one loved baby!!! I will update tomorrow :)

I'm guessing no. Waiting for the news tomorrow

Good luck. I hope you get a girl but either way will be great i'm sure. Enjoy your scan :)

I don't believe in the skull theory for the fact is I have seen alot of utra sounds from family and friends and some with both boy and girl and you can't tell the deference they all look different some of the girl us look different as well as the boys. But I'm gonna guess boy only cause the shot kinda looks like something might be there!!

If the edited pics are correct about where the nub is (I'm not sure myself, I'm no expert) then I agree the nub angle would be girly :)

Good luck tomorrow and don't forget to update us! I'm also waiting for my scan and hoping for a pink bundle, but I have two more weeks to wait!!! Arg gonna take forever, LOL

Well baby had feet crossed tucked under their butt for 45 min. Even with all the jiggling I did she couldn't confirm. Have to back on Friday :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->