Boy or Girl 'signs'

lily24

Reaction score
Ok, so people keep telling me 'im all round the back' meaning im getting quite broad all over not just at the front.. apparantly thats a sign of a boy?

Anyone heard anymore silly 'signs' of the sex of baby..??

Loads hun.

Up high is a girl (usually is right!!)
Higher the heart beat, its a girl
Eating sweet things, it's a girl

try this quiz, quite fun:

https://www.childbirth.org/articles/boyorgirl.html

I got 80% girl on quiz before I had my scan, and it is!!

i was the same as you for all my pregnancies and i had 4 boys, it might be an old wives tale but it certainly proved right for me! lol good luck x

That quiz says im only 30% chance of having a boy lol and thats what im having maybe he'll be gay lol. xxx

i thought that the broader you were it was more likely to be a girl? All bump = boy?

Low bump = boy, high= girl?

i crave sweet things and fruit and i'm having a boy.

i thought that the broader you were it was more likely to be a girl? All bump = boy?

Low bump = boy, high= girl?

i crave sweet things and fruit and i'm having a boy.

See i thought that cause im all bump and im having a boy and i crave fruit alot and sweets esp Haribo Cola bottles lol. xxx

That test thing was good! But not very accurate! It says i have a 52% chance of having a boy and a 47% chance of having a girl (=99%??) and im having a little girl, even though everyone i know was convinced it was a boy!

Dont believe the old wives tales! go with your instinct! Saying that, mine was wrong....

xx

I widened when pregnant with my daughter so was all round I say and 2 friends that had boys were all up front but then another friend carried just like me and had a boy??? I don't think you can really say from bumps as we all carry different.

Hmm mine says after doing that quiz that it's 60% girl and 40% boy so we'll see!

Apparently if your bum grows initially you're having a girl while if your boobs grow you're having a boy. This held true for me and my sister.

I'm having a girl and i'm all out front, big round bump, although i have put some weight on my backside and legs. The sonographer said he as 110% positive she as a girl, hope so as i have spent a fortune on dresses lol

The test was wrong for me said 65% boy.

The boob thing marley mentioned works for me though, i have only gone up one cup size... and my ass has definately got bigger

I must be having a girl because I've noticed the last couple of days that I am SO wide across my hips and butt now.

The test said I have 45% chance it's a boy, and 54% change it's a girl.

Hubby has a gut feeling it's girl. I don't want to try to guess because I don't want to get my heart set on anything!! We will be thrilled with either though!! My mom says it's twin boys!

this is the first test that I've done that has got it wrong! Says I have a 56% chance of a girl, but he is definitely a boy.

I've had a lot of people say I'm having a boy because I'm carrying small. I'm actually quite impressed, everyone who has tried guessing based on my belly has got it right for whatever reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->