Boys: hair cuts?

ColtonsMom

Reaction score
I was just wondering when you ladies with little boys had their first hair cut?

I was thinking of doing Coltons before his 1 year pictures (this thursday) but I really just feel sick at the thought of it. He is going to look so different. Plus, I'm scared they will gap it before the pictures. So, will probably do it after.

However, OH is bugging the crap out of me to get it done.. and wants to do it right after his pictures! I'm just hating the idea that he is going to look like a real little boy instead of my baby. :cloud9:

However, it's really getting out of control and crazy! :hissy:

Hey.. We had Ericas bangs trimmed right before her one year pics. Obv since shes a girl we want the rest of her hair to grow, but it made such a difference. She looked so much better once it was one and was super easy. My BFF does hair so she did it at our house, and we gave Erica a comb, and some snacks and she was fine. Good luck!! I hope it turns out great!

I wish jack had hair to cut!!!

Is coltons hair long now?

I didn't get Dylan's hair cut til he was well over one,
I think it looks soo cute when they have their baby hair, but my OH was the same kept going on and on til I gave in and got it cut.

I hated seeing all his lovely hair getting cut off :hissy::hissy:

I wish jack had hair to cut!!!

Is coltons hair long now?

lets just say, if it grows any longer he wont be able to see :blush:

:rofl:
we kinda push it to the side in the front, to keep it out of his eyes because its well done to his eyebrows. But on the sides it so long that it does loops and pokes out above his ears!!

Here's his easter picture (it was free..lol):

Attachments

• 4-06-09 001.jpg
    4-06-09 001.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
wow his hair is long i would say get it trimmed rather then cut x

Alasdair's goes over his ears. He looks like Gollum. I think if you just trim it a little it'll be okay and still look babyish and not big boyish :hugs:

Yeah, it's really really long! In the last 1-1.5 months its grown like crazy!! If I look back at like my av pic.. which was taken mid-January, he looks almost bald compared to now!!

And thanks guy.. I might see about getting it trimmed just a bit tomorrow :sad: :cry:

Mark got his fringe, neckline and behind his ears trimmed at 8 months because he couldn't see out and had nearly a ponytail going on. It looks a lot neater, and nicer, and it should have been done a couple of months ago.

I had to get Charlie's cut at about 6 months as it was just too out of control. Although I do love to see some little boys with longer hair, it just didn't suit Charlie. I know what you mean about a little boys hair and no longer baby hair, but he looked so much better after. I get it done every 6 weeks now.

I had to get Jack's hair cut at 5 months cos it was so long!! He needs it done again already :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->