Boys lists (Updated)

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
Just going to keep a track of what the boys have here, I keep saying Dec is finished then I buy more :dohh: Maybe if I keep a list here it will encourage me to not buy anymore :haha:

(stuff in red got)

Declan
Laptop
Lego Dimensions
Lego Dimensions pack x3
Jenga Quake
Kerplunk
Nerf modulus
Nerf Modulus upgrade kits x 3
Nerf Vest
Nerf Elite gun
Call of duty lego
Bed bugs game
nab it game
Bounce off game
The amazing human body
COD gift set
Suketi set
Stars wars get set
R2D2 bathroom set

Minecraft annual
Stamy joke book
Star wars electric toothbrush
Terraria figure set
Minecraft figure set

Steam voucher

Daniel
Xbox one
Xbox one game starwars
One millions aftershave
£100 in a jar for sales

£100 voucher for JD sports
Lynx sets x2
Jack wills set
David Beckham set
Jean Paul Gaultier aftershave
shaving set
xbox one COD game
Xbox one Turtle beach headset
Jack wills stocking
Cider and glass set (he is almost 18)
FCUK set

xbox gold voucher

Decs Christmas eve box
ordered one already made

Dans Christmas eve box
Scratch card
dvd

Decs Christmas clothes
christmas jumper
Christmas tshirt
Adidas track suit
Adidas top
Adidas bottoms

Dans Christmas clothes
He gets his own :haha:

Dec christmas jimjams
Christmas eve
Christmas night

Dans Christmas Jimjams

:haha: I'm the same with K and her list. I think I really am done though now (just need her Christmas Eve box and Stocking stuffers)

Ohhh an xbox one! We're getting J a PS4, that's his main gift. May get him some smelly sets and a few little bits but his PS4 takes almost all our budget for him (he knows that thankfully).

J doesn't want Christmas jammies :haha: He's growing up :( lol

:haha: I'm the same with K and her list. I think I really am done though now (just need her Christmas Eve box and Stocking stuffers)

Ohhh an xbox one! We're getting J a PS4, that's his main gift. May get him some smelly sets and a few little bits but his PS4 takes almost all our budget for him (he knows that thankfully).

Dan is now begging for an xbox one as well :dohh: he said he is saving all his birthday and Christmas money to buy himself one, Dan already has a ps4, ps3 and an xbox 360 :dohh:

I hate that Dan is at the age now that he doesnt want a christmas eve box or jimjams :( Such a difference because last year he was still happy to have them :cry:

Dan is now begging for an xbox one as well :dohh: he said he is saving all his birthday and Christmas money to buy himself one, Dan already has a ps4, ps3 and an xbox 360 :dohh:

I hate that Dan is at the age now that he doesnt want a christmas eve box or jimjams :( Such a difference because last year he was still happy to have them :cry:

:cry: I feel you mama! They can almost grow up overnight it seems :hugs:

J has a 360 and PS3 :haha: his 360 isn't played though... but my goodness, they keep coming out with new systems and if they are into games, they're going to want to newest one for sure!

:shock: that Dan doesn't want one. I'd not consider them young things since you tailor them to suit. Heck I would have them.

:shock: that Dan doesn't want one. I'd not consider them young things since you tailor them to suit. Heck I would have them.

I think it may be his subtle way of telling me he may be with his girlfriend on Christmas Eve :cry:

Awe to having a girlfriend and wanting to hang with her but :cry: for momma!

I was just going to say that :haha: bad girl! ;)

I do it too... I can't help it!

I have said I am not buying any more for the boys, there is a month left lets see if I can stick to it :haha:

Your kids grow too fast... sigh. when did Dan grow up? xD

I know for a fact I will get more :haha::haha:

I know Morri, cant believe how quickly Dan has grown, almost 18 :cry: :flower:

I know I won't stick to it :rofl: I can't... LOL I've already got a few more things I want to buy K and can't wait to get J's done next weekend. I use the term "done" lightly :xmas13:

I got them more :shhh:

I got Dan another xbox game and a headset and I got Dec some Minecraft and Terraria figures :rofl::rofl:

:-#

That sounds great! I ordered J a new headset the other day, and his PS4 controller (camo one) and he's going to love it.

I need to get K some moon dough as she asked for some and well, she only asked for her baby alive doll so far this year so I don't mind getting an extra thing that she asked for :haha:

Sabby you always buy more :haha:

I am the same though, I swore this year I was going to cut way back....not really happening though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->