Boys lists (Updated)

:yipee:

buuuuut I don't quite believe you :rofl:

:haha: we shall see ;) I say I'm done with Kayleigh but I'm going out to finish up other people over the weekend with mum and I bet I'll find something else to end up buying :rofl: never fails.

Forgot Dec needed headphones for his laptop :dohh: got those today, now that really is me finished :happydance::happydance:

:xmas13:

I should grab J some for that too. He ends up using his PS4/PS3 headset and it would just be easier for him to have the small ones for his tablet/laptop as he brings the tablet on the bus (it's a long ride).

:xmas13:

I should grab J some for that too. He ends up using his PS4/PS3 headset and it would just be easier for him to have the small ones for his tablet/laptop as he brings the tablet on the bus (it's a long ride).

I got Dec some Skullcandy ones, he doesnt like the little in ear ones so i had to get the over ear ones, got a good deal on them :happydance::happydance:

J doesn't like ones that go in the ear either lol. Not sure what skullcandy ones are, will have a look :)

I won't believe you are finished Sabby until after midnight Christmas Eve :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->