Boys name to go with Kyle?

george83

Reaction score
I'm struggling to think of a boys name for our team yellow baby. Our two year old is called Kyle and the names that I love either have already been taken by people we know or my oh just hates them. I'm really struggling for inspiration, we still have plenty of time but does anybody have any ideas please?

These are my ideas:
Mason Ralph - mason is my fave name and Ralph is after my grandad who died when I was 10 weeks pregnant
Rhys James - the same grandad used the name Jim as his name but I prefer the name James and still has some connection
Curtis James
Bradley Ralph

Thanks again for any ideas

Rhys James. Beautiful name :)

Kyle and Rhys works well too.

You should call him Stan cuz it would be cool :D

Sorry that was my non-serious suggestion :) I like Bradley Ralph off of your list :) I like the name Ralph but I doubt I could ever use it :(

Edit: I change my non-serious suggestion to Ike!

You should call him Stan cuz it would be cool :D

Sorry that was my non-serious suggestion :) I like Bradley Ralph off of your list :) I like the name Ralph but I doubt I could ever use it :(

Edit: I change my non-serious suggestion to Ike!

That's totally random you said 'stan' my grandad's surname was 'stanley'

Quite like the sound of Kyle and Jude :shrug:
Rhyse James is lovely :flower:

Quite like the sound of Kyle and Jude :shrug:
Rhyse James is lovely :flower:

I'm a teacher and have taught a boy called Jude and as lovely as he was I don't like the idea of naming a baby after a pupil, that's part of the reason I'm finding it so hard

I'm a teacher and have taught a boy called Jude and as lovely as he was I don't like the idea of naming a baby after a pupil, that's part of the reason I'm finding it so hard

It's a nightmare isn't it?!

I was telling someone the other day, we considered the name Rhys for a while but a boy named Rhys in my class overheard and told the whole school I was naming baby after him! :haha: I had the rest of the class in a mood with me for weeks! :dohh:

It's a nightmare isn't it?!

I was telling someone the other day, we considered the name Rhys for a while but a boy named Rhys in my class overheard and told the whole school I was naming baby after him! :haha: I had the rest of the class in a mood with me for weeks! :dohh:

Oh dear!! I always loved the name Joseph for a boy and then taught a boy called Joseph who had ADHD and said his name so many times I never wanted to hear it again. It's such a pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->