Bra problems!

luna_19

Mom of two!
Reaction score
ok so I went up a cup size basically as soon as I got pregnant and bought some new bras and have managed to squeeze into them with a strap extender until now but my boobs have gone through another growth spurt. The problem is that I now apparently need a 34DDD (or 34E here in Canada? as it seems DDD doesn't exist). This is a really hard size to find because of the small strap size and when I do find them they are so expensive! So I don't know what to do, is it worth it to buy some expensive bras so I will be comfortable or should I just keep squeezing into my old ones, or maybe I should switch to sports bras? I don't think I should get nursing bras yet because I would assume my boobs are going to get even bigger (though I really can't imagine, I started out a C!) Ugh I don't know what to do!

If you increase band size you can go down I'm cup size. I'm a 34DD But I could also wear a 36 D, or 38 B if that makes sense? I just have to try on a wide variety until I find something that fits. I found a bra by maiden form that is full coverage and its working great! Full coverage keeps my big boobs in check instead of them flopping about everywhere I go.

You can also order online, but i really hate doing that. I'm so picky about bras and they have to have the perfect fit!

I'd go with whatever is most comfortable! If you plan on breastfeeding, it's important to have something that fits well and doesn't squash your breasts as it can cause damage to the milk duct system x

That was what I was worried about! I got a few cheap sports bras that fit nice and loose and my boobs don't hurt anymore :thumbup:

34's in bigger sizes are so hard to find.

I went up to a 34DD, though they've gone done some now. Sports bras have been a lifesaver. For me, that have been good despite the growth spurt. Plus, the straps are thick enough for support.

Hope that helps!

It is totally normal to have another growth spurt that close to your due date. Buy your nursing bras now, then you dont waste any more money ;)

If you need a bra extender with the 34, then you probably need to go up a number or two to a 36 or 38. When you increase the number, the cup widens as well.

As my breasts grew, I went from a 34D to a 36C to a 38D!

You should go for a fitting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->