Brand new and overdue!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
hi every one i know its pretty late to be joining now since i was due yesterday (26th june) but i do enjoy chatting about my pregnancy to others and altho its my first baby might even be usefull for a bit of advice! Im really intrested in anything anyone else has to say! iv had a pretty much straight forward pregnancy and now the baby just doesnt want to budge! if any one has any suggestions on what might work to hurry things along im willing to try just about anything! iv been having very mild irregular contractions! but its not doing anything really!!

:hi: Welcome to the forum! You may want to post a question in third tri as well. I'm sure lots of those girls can give you tips on what might help baby come ;) (If I wasn't tired right now I'd probably be able to come up with a few myself) :D

Hi hun pretty close to my due date feel free to PM and have a chat.
welcome to BNB

my sister in law and my brother had mad crazy sex to get the baby out...
It worked! She went into labor that night!!!

Welcome! :)

:hi: Welcome to BnB... Congrats on your pregnancy, and hope your lil one comes soon!! Did you find out if your having a :blue: or a :pink: ?

having a boy! it's not 100% thats a bit worrying since everything we've bought is blue!!

congrats and welcome to baby and bump!!

wow, how exciting, welcome to the site, and I hope that baby comes for you very soon. Just make the most of the peaceful minutes you have left before baby comes along.
Good luck,

xxx

Hi there, and welcome! :wave: Would love any tips and advice you can give... am 6w2d with my first and I'm overwhelmed! LOL

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->