Brand new journal, brand new Kim!

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
So I had a journal on here to track my Cambridge Diet success. It turned out that wasn't the diet for me. Running round a mad restaurant all day, a 4 month old baby, and gym sessions were just not do-able on 415 cals a day!

So yesterday I bit the bullets and joined Weight Watchers. What really suprised me is that I put on nearly a stone in 4 weeks! That is with me eating healthy and with minimun carbs. I would of been gutted to get to goal weight in the Cambridge diet and end up putting it back on through what I thought was eating reasonably well!

So here I am at 17st 8 eeeekkk!
Im armed with WW cookbooks a pen and a tracker, time to get this weight off for once and for all!

Breakfast:
2x toast
2x tsp spread
2x poached eggs
100ml orange juice

5.5points

Day 2 and doing great! Got a WW recipe book and even my chef stepdad is impressed with it!

Set myself the targert of 19lbs for 1st dec, 8 weeks and just over 2lbs a week!

Aww well done you! Sounds like you have got off on a great start! xx

I just started Weight Watchers on Wednesday and was shocked that my weight had gone up to over 15st...

Having my first weight in on Monday(my group changed *sigh*) Don't have scales at home but hoping for a loss in those 5 days.

I noticed the bread I had was pretty high in points-it's one of those 'small loaves' for single households and 1 slice has 1.5 points. Will be getting WW bread once it's finished.

*ooops* Sorry for my bread rant ;-)

Good luck to you!

I've done WW twice and each time lost 3st :D I'll be going back to it once my LO is born.

Best of luck - you can do it! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->