Braxton Hicks at 24 weeks!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Good evening ladies!

Today I have been having really strong braxton hicks for most of the day. I had tp go and get a bit of shopping on my way home from work so decided to nip into my local supermarket.

As I was walking in I had one start and it really was quite strong. I must have looked like I was in a bit of pain as a shop assistant came over to me and was really concerned about me!!

I was quite touched by her concern so then proceeded to cry all the way round the store!!

Luckily it was my husbands day off today so I have had plenty of rest and TLC :hugs:

Just thinking about it now though has made me laugh. I don't fancy giving birth next to the brussel sprouts and parsnips!!!

lol xx

Mine have started a lot sooner this time too :)

Ive been getting a few of these. They only last a few seconds though and not painful just uncomfortable :) x

Do they come as early as 22 to 24 weeks?

I've been getting lots for weeks now... they started super early for me! I think like 15 weeks? Crazy - right?

yeh mine are strong...god knows what they will be like nearer the end

mine started at 22 weeks and some of them are real strong x

i get a lot too, drinking more and resting on your left side or moving around to change position help

they can start really early. They are a good thing as your body is preparing and practising for the big day. I can promise you though, BH feel very different to labour contractions. :)

hi cathy! how are ya?? ready for christmas?? i had this real tightening of my bump the other day - got told it was BH but the tightening was all i felt. lasted about 30-60 secs. also this is no1 for me so i thought very early??! :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->