Braxton Hicks Contractions - Your First

Mango

Reaction score
Ladies when did you feel your first Braxton Hicks Contractions if you can recall? I was reading an article that said some women have them but never even notice.

I was always waiting to feel something and was wondering why I didn't!

but @ the beginning of this week I had two days in a row where I had this period like pain!

I heard that sometimes the Braxton-Hicks are starting to get painful when the baby is enganging, so I assume that those period like pain where Braxton-Hicks, but even now I am not entirely sure if they were and how they feel as by now the period like pain did not come back?

Hi mango, I've been having Braxton Hicks on and off since about 18 weeks. My tummy will go really hard and cause a little discomfort, but it'll pass within about 30 seconds. It's not always in the same place, sometimes at the top of my tummy, sometimes on the sides, but lately they have been a lot lower. Concentrating on my breathing seems to aid the discomfort, and I don't suppose it hurts to start practicing for the real thing :)

i dont think i have had any this time round yet, i know i got them early on with Coby.

x

Thank for your replies ladies. I don't think I have experienced any yet, or if I have I have yet to notice. I suppose I will just wait and see. I kind of wanted to experience them so I could have some clue about labour pains LOL

i started getting these a couple of days ago, had some last night that were quite painful

x

is it something you'll know about or can some women just totally not get this at all? lol

i have no idea to be honest, i think it must vairey from person to person.

I know i had them with the others but i dont remember them being this painful, im not getting loads, but when i do get them im having to breathe through them.

x

i remember them from my 1st only as they were quite strong i started to get them from bout 30 wks ive not felt them really with the others

Thank for your replies ladies. I don't think I have experienced any yet, or if I have I have yet to notice. I suppose I will just wait and see. I kind of wanted to experience them so I could have some clue about labour pains LOL

i think me and u r only like a day apart---- and i havent had any as far as i know either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->